[TV] Sitcoms current season

So , I thought since it was a little pointless making individual threads for sitcoms, we could discuss many of your favourites. Which have been some of you faves?

I liked Significant Mother - very hilarious, but it just feels wrong - i don't care about larger age differences that much, as long as the person is not like a young teenager or underage -- if they want it, then you can have 20/30/40 year gaps, but the longer, the weirder it is, it's just odd that you start dating your best friends mum, even if she's hot, it's kinda twisted.

Brooklyn 9/9 - I enjoy it.

Schitt's creek - funny

Telenovella - i like

2 Broke Girls - dirty

Baby Daddy - I enjoy

Young and Hungry - Yolanda is my fave character

Modern Family - still gets some laughs

Big bang theory - surprising up-surge of funny episodes, maybe it's cos they don't come every week anymore

Life in Pieces - I like

The O'Neals - I find funny too

I'm sure there's more I will remember, but that's it for now - I notice american comedies following some of the Brit formats of Little Britain/Catherine Tate - like new comedy Characters! - similar thing - but I dont' know how you guys find it, for me, it's alright doesn't have me rolling on the floor though

I've wanted to watch Brooklyn 99 but haven't gotten to it yet. I really do enjoy Sirens.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Only one I currently watch is Modern Family. It's not as good as it was in the early seasons, but still usually gets some laughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine is great. I think Modern Family is still going strong, but I can't say the same for Big Bang. I still watch it because I like the characters but its definitely running out of steam.

The Grinder is pretty good too - Rob Lowe and Fred Savage play off each other really well. Its a lot of fun to watch.

Blackish is hilarious.

I probably would have watched Brooklyn 99 if I could stomach Andy Samberg.

10+ Year Old Account
    there haven't been a lot of good sitcoms since the golden age of NBC must see TV...

Seinfeld, Frasier, Friends, Will and Grace, the list goes on... TBH the modern sitcom is dead.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    The only one I currently watch is Last Man Standing, but it is not as funny as it was in the first 2 seasons (at least, for me).

Maybe it is because I am in my 30's with three kids, but my wife and I love The Middle, The Goldbergs, and Fresh off the Boat.

The Big bang Theory has really gotten funny again.. i mean i'm laughing several times each episode, like actually "I find this funny" genuine laughter - not mildly amusing.

Loved Raj in last night's episode. Especially the gel comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Only one I currently watch is Modern Family. It's not as good as it was in the early seasons, but still usually gets some laughs.
    I was cracking up through the entire last episode. It was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Unfortunately I missed the last one. I'll have to see if they have it On Demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    I probably would have watched Brooklyn 99 if I could stomach Andy Samberg.
    I would say give it a try, they tone him down quite a bit and the rest of the cast is fantastic. Definitely the best normal sitcom still running IMO.

As for me I still watch Modern Family, Brooklyn 99, Always Sunny, and plan to watch New Girl at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I would say give it a try, they tone him down quite a bit and the rest of the cast is fantastic. Definitely the best normal sitcom still running IMO.

As for me I still watch Modern Family, Brooklyn 99, Always Sunny, and plan to watch New Girl at some point.
    i use to watch New Girl alot, but stopped, I think Jess just got a bit too annoying/irritating for me, and i got tired of thedynamic between her and the othe rnearly as annoying flatmate/ex=boyfriend (now) of hers
    5chmitt and Winston the funniest characters on there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    yeah i liked that, not as much as the previous episode though, Cam and jay, Gloria and Ckaire , also Mitch and Phil

loved the eend bit, when the guy crashes to the floor on the tennis table, and hyper Lilly - on the treadmill and her dad's snarky comment.