Deleted

Lightbulb It's all about the palas

Hello people. I would like to start a discession about the Legion Paladins.

TIER

In general, the model looks pretty decent. Boots and belt look very "MAIL-ISH" despite the warior's and DK's plate piecies that looks pretty heavy plate and they are AWASOME updates. As for the leg piece I'm glad that the robe looking legs are off, it was more "HOLYS" appearence. The new shoulder is descent. Shoulders and head are really really good.

All in one i think the tier paladin needs a bit more plate prospective heavy looking.

HOLY ARTIFACT WEAPON

As for the artifact weapon I read about lvling in holy spec and staff, now I saw the Libram-book and it's not looks bad, but I would like to ask how this is going to effect the hole movement and basic skills of holy Paladins. To me it seems just a book. Is it better off? Or do we need more info about it in the Libram lore?

I hope to see a constructive discusion about the matter in the comment section.
    Lok'tar friends
    Last edited by mmoc701519d89d; 2016-04-03 at 06:20 PM.

In my honest opinion I think the set looks cool but not something I'd wear. A bit too much going on and it looks kind of tinkerish to me I don't know why.

All in all I can see why people like it.

Deleted
    Very far from my main concerns about Paladin's in the alpha. I think the libram doesnt seem to clip anymore and the weapon rests in the back of the paladin, so it looks better than before.
    What i would love to see is a casting anymation like Maraad had in the TBC cinematic. Open the libram and cast a spell. But oh well... not a huge deal.

The tier is meh all around. The blue and gold version looks alright, but its nothing that will get me off my transmog most probably.

Agreed, personal opinions. I think Ret looks great in robes.