Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Corrected title.
    Nice whitewash lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    His title would still work if he replaced women with people.
    I was questioning your statement that people has the same amount of letters as women.

The weird part for me is that as soon as he started adding the "" to the titles then I started enjoying these threads. Emotes are powerful shit.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    His title would still work if he replaced women with people.
    Maybe we should stop being racist against non humans and just say "organisms"?

Oh but maybe that's prejudiced against rocks.

Meanwhile back in the real world, the article is about women so it used the word "women".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe women would be better off as housewives then

We just can't win, can we?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Meanwhile back in the real world, the article is about women so it used the word "women".
    Meanwhile in the real real world, it actually isn't. Which you'd know if you actually read it. But that would be too much hassle, that time would be better spent on (in)correcting the people suffering from wrongthink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Maybe we should stop being racist against non humans and just say "organisms"?

Oh but maybe that's prejudiced against rocks.

The article is called "Death by overwork on rise among Japan's vulnerable workers"

Tennisace's thread is specifically about women, the article is not.

The article is called "Death by overwork on rise among Japan's vulnerable workers"
    Shhh, don't interrupt thus beatiful "Shitposters of the world unite" moment. It's nice to see posters from that spectrum defend even Tennisace's nonsense all because someone somewhere on the other side from him used the word "woman" in a critical (I guess?) context.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-04-04 at 01:29 AM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I can only fit so much into the title so it is what it is.
    Hah. I'll give you one thing, you're a funny troll.

Hah. I'll give you one thing, you're a funny troll.
    Choo choo, all aboard the ban train. It was nice knowing you Revi, but it's infraction time for you. Unlike Tennisace, obviously. He's done nothing wrong at all :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Choo choo, all aboard the ban train. It was nice knowing you Revi, but it's infraction time for you. Unlike Tennisace, obviously. He's done nothing wrong at all :3
    Do you ever post constructively or just derail threads?
    This is a serious topic and you're acting like the OT Jester.

Do you ever post constructively or just derail threads?
    This is a serious topic and you're acting like the OT Jester.
    I already posted constructively. Not my fault you're addressing posts selectively. And from what I recall, totally not your fault either, because for some idiotic reason you can't help it. And being the OT Jester would still be better than Shitposter Supreme.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well it seems businesses being shitbags is a universal theme that crosses culture boundaries. The free market works? Pfffffffffffahahahaha
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Well it seems businesses being shitbags is a universal theme that crosses culture boundaries. The free market works? Pfffffffffffahahahaha
    It's just the invisible hand of the market squeezing the hearts of inefficient employees until they stop beating.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Haha, I think even the mods are so aware of it they give some leeway on calling it out.

But we'll see....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    #BringBackCommunism

#DownWithFreeMarketCapitalism

Haha, I think even the mods are so aware of it they give some leeway on calling it out.

But we'll see....
    I think he paid one of them off
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

But we'll see....
    Dunno. Yesterday Endus made a mod warning in one of his threads. Also, "do you ever post constructively or just derail threads?
    This is a serious topic and you're acting like the OT Jester." hur hur hur

10+ Year Old Account

But we'll see....
    You didn't call anything out. My title is accurate. Increasing numbers of women in Japan are dying from overwork.
    Nice try.

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't call anything out. My title is accurate. Increasing numbers of women in Japan are dying from overwork.
    Nice try.
    You don't care about men. Sexist