Mark of the Legion Helper

Hello I have a question about this add on. My guild is trying to use this add on but it is not working properly. My question is this, does everyone in the raid need to have it installed for it to work right? I have killed Arch before but with another guild and the add on gave me no trouble at all. Now that I am in this guild the add on is not working like it did before, I am not getting call outs or emotes on where to go unless I have the Mark on me. I am guessing if everyone does not have it downloaded it will not work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by White-Walker View Post
    Hello I have a question about this add on. My guild is trying to use this add on but it is not working properly. My question is this, does everyone in the raid need to have it installed for it to work right? I have killed Arch before but with another guild and the add on gave me no trouble at all. Now that I am in this guild the add on is not working like it did before, I am not getting call outs or emotes on where to go unless I have the Mark on me. I am guessing if everyone does not have it downloaded it will not work.
    Bump need help here please

Everyone has to have it, so it can show which marker to go to I believe!

Also this topic prob belongs in addons/interface
    Last edited by Chivolence; 2016-04-04 at 06:06 PM.

Deleted
    I don't get why you would need an additional addon for that ability.

Just put down 4 raid markers (green/purple/yellow/orange) for 2 melee and 2 ranged camps. People with marks get these symbols put on them by DBM/Bigwigs and run to the respective raid marker. Even if 2 players out of one soak group get a Mark, soaking it with 4 people is no problem.