Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Maybe 1 person doesn't speak for everyone though...
    I don't know, a guy named "War Machine III" sounds pretty legit.

Seriously though, that's one of the problems with BLM -- there is no structure, and every random thing some idiot says can be ascribed to "BLM" or "BLM activists" by people with an agenda. And it is.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Pretty sure black people rioting will be one of the last concerns should Trump win

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    One guy says something? Ok. Reminds me of gamergate, some assholes say they will rape that sarkesian person and all of a sudden gamers are all rapists
    Yes... that is exactly how it works, I'm afraid. Go turn yourself into the police.

Deleted
    long story short y'all know the drill.Inaccurate info and slander can't stop the wave. We're on the love vibration right now.
    Deleted his tweet and is now playing victim of the media. Those are some big bollocks... Can't even stand by a tweet and he's gonna incite mass riots? Lol OK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    And I bet they'd do drugs and rape white wimmens while they were doing it too! Lets make lots of useful speculations!
    Well to play devils advocate the last riot they had a streamer interviewed a rioter and he said more or less this I forget the exact words...

"Cop think every black person here is a drug dealing gang banger! I work I eat stack and lobster...sure I sold some rocks for my shoes but thats just what you gotta do!"

Still why do you feel the need to try and distract from the reason they are rioting and try to simply silence me by calling me a racist?

Not worried about what one dumb racist says. If they do riot... good luck with that!

Well, niggas is the type of person that would riot anyways, not civilized black folks. Trump would just send them all back to africa and make them pay for the boat fare.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Democracy and SJWs don't go well together as you see.

Someone should tell them to go play games and stop hating real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    By trolling twitter for some outrageous comment (thats real hard) and then claiming it represents some group you hate even though there's no link?

Well he's black, so it's easy for people to assume he means BLM. Apparently unless every black person everywhere acts like a literal saint, BLM is responsible.
    I am a little confused, literally the very first link on Google for "Tef Poe Black Lives Matter" is https://www.dissentmagazine.org/arti...redrick-harris

And the second link...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...if-trump-wins/

Are we really going to continue this charade of him not being directly linked to BLM?
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-04-04 at 05:55 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Deleted his tweet and is now playing victim of the media. Those are some big bollocks... Can't even stand by a tweet and he's gonna incite mass riots? Lol OK.
    Not sure who that rapper even is, but someone more famous made the same comments.....

First Trump tried to incite his followers to riot if he lost the primaries, and then he back down and said that wasn't what he meant.

8 years ago he called for a revolution and for everyone to march on Washington because it was disgusting that Obama won, and then he deleted his tweets.

Sounds like these two deserve each other.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I am a little confused, literally the very first link on Google for "Tef Poe Black Lives Matter" is https://www.dissentmagazine.org/arti...redrick-harris

And the second link...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...if-trump-wins/
    He's a member, he doesn't speak for them and he did not reference them. At all.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Race/ethnicity threads are no longer allowed here. Locking this.