Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Why is BLM even a thing?

How is this even a thing? Why is a racist movement like BLM even allowed to continue on? Reverse racism is just as bad as normal racism.

I don't get why / how this group is justified to exist. All I see coming out of BLM is white hate, more racial tension and a "justified platform" for rioting and crime.

All lives matter, not just black lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    How is this even a thing? Why is a racist movement like BLM even allowed to continue on? Reverse racism is just as bad as normal racism.

I don't get why / how this group is justified to exist. All I see coming out of BLM is white hate, more racial tension and a "justified platform" for rioting and crime.

Are you really so ignorant that we need to explain this to you?

Because of the inordinate amount of violence against black people in the USA even if it's really at the same percentage as violence against whites in the Sam socioeconomic status there are a higher percentage of blacks in that bracket that makes it seem like violence against black is greater.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I'm just wondering how #blacklivesmatter is somehow mutually exclusive from #alllivesmatter.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

reverse racism isn't a thing. It's all just racism.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they're black and oppressed by the white devil overlords. I guarantee you if it was a white movement that shit would be shut down in an instant. We have to feel bad for our black friends because they have it so much harder than any other person on this Earth. We always have to kiss their ass because their ancestors were slaves to white people. So now the white community has to make up for that and be extra nice to them.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted

Thats the point. With the regular slaying of black people by unnaccountable cops, and institutional racism in the justice system its as if black lives don't matter. Hence they are essentially saying 'black lives matter too' more simplified to black lives matter. Essentially they are saying all lives matter...

I'm not sure i've explained it that well.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Thats the point. With the regular slaying of black people by unnaccountable cops, and institutional racism in the justice system its as if black lives don't matter. Hence they are essentially saying 'black lives matter too' more simplified to black lives matter. Essentially they are saying all lives matter...

I'm not sure i've explained it that well.
    what about the regular slaying of black people by other black people?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I stopped reading at reverse racism. Much like unicorns and mermaids, that is a myth. Lies, fallacies and fairy tales.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    What about it?

What about it?
    What are they doing about that?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Because they're black and oppressed by the white devil overlords. I guarantee you if it was a white movement that shit would be shut down in an instant. We have to feel bad for our black friends because they have it so much harder than any other person on this Earth. We always have to kiss their ass because their ancestors were slaves to white people. So now the white community has to make up for that and be extra nice to them.

There is an element of racism; it's just not as much as they'd like to believe. or anywhere close, really. The problem with black society has always been black culture and attitudes. BLM is just a racist movement that most reasonable people discredit.
    Last edited by Venaliter; 2016-04-04 at 04:14 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

New and edgy! Better question : why do people continuously ask stupid questions on the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we need another thread about this? Everyone knows how it will end.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    White guilt mixed with a unwillingness to teach them their actually history and how incredibly good they have it

Deleted
    What are they doing about that?
    What are the Koreans doing about it?

I'm assuming we are asking eachother pointless questsions.

What does black on black violence have to do with a movement that protests killings by law enforcement officers, racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system?

Completely different issue.

What are the Koreans doing about it?

I'm assuming we are asking eachother pointless questsions.

What does black on black violence have to do with a movement that protests killings by law enforcement officers, racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system?

Completely different issue.
    Not if black lives matter. They should get their own houses in order before going after whitey.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Not if black lives matter. They should get their own houses in order before going after whitey.
    What a stupid argument. As if they are one entity. Just like Muslims eh?

As for going after whitey, they are going after the institutional structures in place, didn't realise concepts like that had a race.

I don't know people should also be talking about the unreal rate of white on white crime. I mean 84% of whites are killed by other whites! That's almost as bad as black on black being 90%.

Or we can bring common sense into the discussion that vast majority of homicides are committed by people they know and guess what most people tend to grownup, marry and live around people of the same race...
    Last edited by akris15; 2016-04-04 at 04:28 PM.

So the police and criminal justice system should only function for those groups or ethnicities who commit no crimes against their own members? That's not really going to work out well for anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    This threads is very popcorn worthy