Horde [H] 740 Warlock LF new home

Hello,

I am only interested in guilds that raid twice a week right now due to various out of game commitments, preferably on Tuesday and Thursday.

I've been playing this game (and raiding at a good level) since Vanilla, skipping MoP. A couple friends and I decided to try and push Mythic after we easily cleared the content offered to a smaller (12ish players) guild, where others decided to take a break from raiding until Legion. Since then we built a raid group from scratch, going 10/13 after a couple months (first entered mythic in december) but a lot of people lost interest lately and we decided to call it quit.

I've led raids and guilds through 4 expansions now (playing all 4 roles, even though healing can't keep me interested for very long), so I understand the challenges raiding offers. I am looking for somewhere where raiding is taken seriously, in order to be as efficient as possible in the low amount of time being in an actual raid each week.

I am fluent in both French and English (no preference) and reacheable at Akhtal#1214 in-game and Akhtal#6439 on discord if you want to talk during the day. I would be available for a tryout starting Tuesday.

Logs available (Yllanis on Zul'Jin, can't link yet)

Alts : Druid, Monk

Thank you for your time.

koredomain.enjin.com
    Check us out.

Available to raid tonight!

Hola! Starfleet Academy - Horde - Azuremyst is in search of a DPS of your caliber. We are a group of semi-hardcore progression raiders currently 12/13M HFC. Raid times are Tuesday, and Wednesday 8:30-11:30 CST (server time)

Here's what we offer you:*
    -Mature environment.
    -Flasks, potions, and food for raiding.
    -Consistant raiding.
    -A group of fun, friendly raiders.
    -A zero tolerance policy for drama

What we ask of you:
    -Know your class.
    -Know the content.
    -Be on time for raid.

We are a strong group of raiders looking to progress further in HFC and start strong in the next content. Add any of our officers on Battletag and find out if we'll be a good fit for each other.

Lissenis#1887- Lissenis
    Emperor#1399 – Emperor (GM)