Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    i do how he is 20cm + so its possible to go over all the fat into the hole

- - - Updated - - -

i was 100% it was a black guy dont ask me why
    Not sure why you're hating on 2 consensual adults being happily married, quite pathetic on your part but okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Not sure why you're hating on 2 consensual adults being happily married, quite pathetic on your part but okay.
    i actually hate all fat and tall woman , dont care about that poor black guy

10+ Year Old Account
    why do you hate tall women?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

How tall are you? O_o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    why do you hate tall women?
    well not tall woman , woman that are tall and fat i find them very scary dont know why

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    How tall are you? O_o
    182 cm . 83 kg

10+ Year Old Account
    well not tall woman , woman that are tall and fat i find them very scary dont know why

- - - Updated - - -

182 cm . 83 kg
    uhm....shes not really that fat for her height....do you even understand how a body needs more mass the taller it is to sustain itself?
    in fact she looks just slightly overweight by maybe 5-10 lbs at most.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

182 cm . 83 kg
    Hm, that's ok, average in EU, not sure where you're from though...

15+ Year Old Account
    uhm....shes not really that fat for her height....do you even understand how a body needs more mass the taller it is to sustain itself?
    Fat is a synonym for overweight.

Now I wonder how I look like next to shorter people T_T

Well.. she looks attractive on that cover. But they covered all the ugly fat(if there even is any) with the shirt. So where is the point in choosing a "plus size model", if you just cover the important parts?

10+ Year Old Account
    i was 100% it was a black guy dont ask me why
    Why does it matter if she married a black guy? I mean, what exactly are you trying to say, because you're coming across as a total racist.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    i didnt said she is fat because of the number of her weight . i said it cause i saw the video and the photos and she looks like the woman in the photo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Why does it matter if she married a black guy? I mean, what exactly are you trying to say, because you're coming across as a total racist.
    its impossible to do sex doggy style for me with a very big fat ass girl

10+ Year Old Account
    its impossible to do sex doggy style for me with a very big fat ass girl
    I'm so very sorry that you can't figure it out, but what does that have to do with the fact that Ashley Graham's husband is black? Why was that even something you felt the need to bring up?
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    I'm so very sorry that you can't figure it out, but what does that have to do with the fact that her husband is black? Why was that even something you felt the need to bring up?
    wtf i am just kidding but i think if a girl has lots of fat its kind of easier with a bbc

how to find the hole ???

Deleted
    wtf i am just kidding but i think if a girl has lots of fat its kind of easier with a bbc

how to find the hole ???
    I guess fat people don't have sex, and you never see fat people with children. While she's a bigger woman, her size wouldn't really make it dificult to have sex with her. she isn't morbidly obese.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    I guess fat people don't have sex, and you never see fat people with children. While she's a bigger woman, her size wouldn't really make it dificult to have sex with her. she isn't morbidly obese.
    ok its not that tragic , but i want one fat girl to show up here and tell me her height - weight and if she ever enjoyed doggy style sex

and i am 16.5 cm , not the biggest guy in town but not the smallest too , tell me i am doing something wrong ?
    Last edited by mmoce4779ff20e; 2016-04-05 at 08:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Sigh...

Fat can be curvy too, there's no weight limit.

Edit: /gasp, in what world is Marilyn Monroe curvy?
    No. "Fat" is not "curvy". "Curvy" is "normal/average" to "a few extra pounds". We're not talking literal curvy here, because one curve (round) doesn't qualify as "curvy". "Curvy" refers to a noticeable "hourglass" figure, while staying between skinny and fat/thick. Marilyn Monroe was "curvy". The chic in the OP is "thick" at best, on a good day, but overall just fat.

It's not "racist" to play on the stereotype that black guys dig fat white chics.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok its not that tragic , but i want one fat girl to show up here and tell me her height - weight and if she ever enjoyed doggy style sex

and i am 16.5 cm , not the biggest guy in town but not the smallest too , tell me i am doing something wrong ?
    Yes, you're doing something wrong. However, you have access to google. You, too, can learn how to have sex, I'm pretty sure.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    No. "Fat" is not "curvy". "Curvy" is "normal/average" to "a few extra pounds". We're not talking literal curvy here, because one curve (round) doesn't qualify as "curvy". "Curvy" refers to a noticeable "hourglass" figure, while staying between skinny and fat/thick. Marilyn Monroe was "curvy". The chic in the OP is "thick" at best, on a good day, but overall just fat.
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know there was a dictionary definition for curvy.

Normal weight is not curvy, you need extra pounds for that. And extra pounds means overweight which equals to fat. And what makes you think you can't have noticeable hourglass figure if you're fat?

Deleted
    Yes, you're doing something wrong. However, you have access to google. You, too, can learn how to have sex, I'm pretty sure.
    please tell me how big is your ass and the cm of your bf

[Infracted - Please don't post sexually-explicit questions/information]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-04-05 at 10:21 PM.