Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Calipers require some practice though. Getting a dexo scan is an easy way aswell. And not very expensive in the US atleast(unless you do it every month like I do with calipers)

As I mentioned earlier BMI is a great way to measure populations since most of the population are not full of muscle so the outliers will not scew the data. But for a single person fat% or hip/waist/bust measurments are better.
    Yes, but a need for practice is why we have health professionals. The idea is that your doctor's office does it.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    You know, Ashley Graham has a really pretty face, which is the main reason she is even photographed at all. That's her main, and possibly only, attractive feature.

Nothing appealing about her body. It's just a regular, plus size figure.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post

Made a bingo card for all to play when Tennis posts a thread fun for the whole forum.
    I just want to tell you you're the fucking hero of MMO-C Off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post

Made a bingo card for all to play when Tennis posts a thread fun for the whole forum.
    Oh god. We should make cards for all of the forum regulars. @Jayburner @breadisfunny

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    You know, Ashley Graham has a really pretty face, which is the main reason she is even photographed at all. That's her main, and possibly only, attractive feature.

Nothing appealing about her body. It's just a regular, plus size figure.
    She's not really a regular plus size figure, she works out all of the time apparently...plus-sized women tend to have more visible cellulite than she does, although I suppose some of it might be airbrushing/body makeup.

She does have a pretty face.

Deleted
    Her confidence is REALLY attractive too! So much charisma.

Deleted
    MODELS GET PHOTOSHOPPED??!! THE MADNESS.

In all seriousness, be glad they didn't photoshop a bellybutton away etc. Every fucking model gets photoshopped to the point it isn't even funny anymore, and people go mad because a 'plus' size model would be photoshopped?

Model industry, so hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah we should make one for @Celista.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

What people don't get is that a good photographer in a professional setting is going to make you look way better than a candid photo will - they have the time to get the lighting right, the pose right, etc.