Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    If thats a 200 pound landwhale id pound that whale x200 .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-3...opping/7285492

This is outrageous! Where is their integrity.
    integrity in the media? Seriously?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

What they should really be outraged about is how absolutely god-awful the Photoshoppery was around her face. They plastered on the effects so hard that the end result looks like they MS Paint cropped a face from one picture onto a body from another picture. That's like 7th grade Photoshop skills, come on!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    What they should really be outraged about is how absolutely god-awful the Photoshoppery was around her face. They plastered on the effects so hard that the end result looks like they MS Paint cropped a face from one picture onto a body from another picture. That's like 7th grade Photoshop skills, come on!
    It's Maxim (tits, arse, cars, sports), not Vogue^^

They made her look hot instead of a chunker. It is Maxim after all, they want hotties, not fatties.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    why would you be against this tennis? it fits with what a woman should obviously look like...
    also, the fuck? she counts as plus sized? uuh.
    Of course she does, she is fat.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Who gives a shit about some fat turd's feelings, go jog
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

I always love that the most staunch defenders of "Plus-sized" models and this whole "fat = positive body image" crap would probably be the first to laugh and say how disgusting it was if someone did a photo-shoot of a guy this size. I mean, can't he just go to the gym? lazy fat bastard.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    If you're looking at a model, you should safely assume photoshop is happening, regardless of who they are
    ding ding ding! correct answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    oh shit guyz, we got our edge lord. only thing missing in this thread.

Ashley Graham is a beautiful freak of nature that is FAR more unobtainable for the average woman than a 102 lb supermodel. She is an unrealistic standard of beauty that is statistically FAR more rare than the skinny version we hear about all the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Easily predicted as tennisace thread.
    Why is the OP allowed to continue with this kind of posting and no moderation action taken about this kind of behavior? I've seen some shit on this forum, but this is just sad. Same with the poster that spams about draenei/bloodelves.

15+ Year Old Account
    She has a slim face on a fat body. Rare sight.

7+ Year Old Account

Made a bingo card for all to play when Tennis posts a thread fun for the whole forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    You will be accused of fat shaming for saying this.

If you look at images of her at fashion shows and such, things that obviously aren't photoshopped or have poses meant to make her look slimmer, she is 100% on the "big" side. There's nothing wrong with that, but the magazine covers and photoshoot images that most people are seeing are VERY doctored to say the least. If you're going to glorify her as a "plus sized model" why are you making her look skinnier? I think that's what OP is trying to say here.

and just a note, she is super gorgeous either way. just dont get why the media wants to portray her as one thing and then alters the images to make her look different. makes absolutely no sense
    Last edited by noladrew; 2016-04-04 at 07:37 PM.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Can we get a lock on this? We don't need another fat-bashing thread.
    This is a widely cited and discussed story. It isn't fat shaming unless you think that no stories about fat people should be posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/VkyFdiC.png

Made a bingo card for all to play when Tennis posts a thread fun for the whole forum.
    I love you more than a tub of ice cream right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post

Garbage. Tenn doesn't make racist posts. How dare you.