7+ Year Old Account
    i made my own version of this poll, and a legit one :P with tons of options
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where's "the end" as an option?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Stop whining and complaining! You are what wrong with wow's community! Please uninstall the game, or just play!
    And clearly you are an example of how the community should behave.

That isn't a feature, that's just something Blizz had thrown in to whiners and filthy casuals.
    Like this perhaps.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think the garrison was amazing. I liked having no interaction with other players and being really lonely.

Garrisons were actually a good base (as in a setup for future content ideas, like the Farm in Pandaria) and I will stand by that opinion. I don't mind a rep grind every once and a while but they over did it this expansion. One an expansion out of 10 reps sounds good. The shipyard was better than the Garrison. AU Lore was actually pretty aight. Puzzles were fun. Quests were fun. Raiding was fun. Fuck everything else tho

None of the ones listed.

Raiding and leveling were my WoD favorites (even though those are not expansion-exclusive).

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    lol wow.. you make a thread to "talk about your favorite thing about wod" then just shit on everything people like... as i thought, this is a "poll" just to shit on wod, no wonder there is so little options :P and even the ones that are there are worded to hate
    wow are you that salty that you hate this game so much that you think the options are bad? Maybe wow is just not for you, don't you think?

There should of been a "none of the above" option in that poll, but I guess that would ruin the sarcastic premise behind it.

Leveling experience was fun, and raiding was good (at least while it was fresh)
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2016-06-02 at 03:02 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    There should of been a "none of the above" option in that poll, but I guess that would ruin the sarcastic premise behind it.

Leveling experience was fun, and raiding was good (at least while it was fresh)
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...like-about-WoD

here you go :P

- - - Updated - - -

wow are you that salty that you hate this game so much that you think the options are bad? Maybe wow is just not for you, don't you think?
    lol no, but mabye you should allow more options instead of just sacastic options, like the one i made

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2002134-What-did-you-like-about-WoD
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It wasn't an option but I enjoyed the Raiding in WoD. A lot of interesting and fun encounters!

What about Timewalking? New character models?

My favourite feature which I'll have joy out of for many years to come, is the new character models. The garrison has made me rich, Timewalking is something I'll be doing for sure but the new character models = the best thing to come out of WoD for me.

This is going by features new to WoD that is. I enjoyed plenty of other things with WoD, can't deny that.

I'd have to say the raids and CM's. When CM's first came out, they were actually difficult and it felt nice to have a challenge mode dungeon be challenging.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Character models. Love the facial expressions they make now.

Deleted
    Well, Garrisons weren't that bad I guess...

I'd vote for Shipyard if not the memories of six of my ships exploding on 99% missions...