Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

How Donald Trump plans to pay for border wall

either propel mexicans over the wall or just dig a tunnel

am I smarter than trump now?

I love it.

Now watch Cruz ape it hardcore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm... impressed. He managed to provide something other than empty promises and vague statements...

Uh oh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have some magic beans, do you want to buy them?

10+ Year Old Account
    So violate trade agreements and international law to try and get money from the Mexican government that they don't have to pay for something that will have no effect and we don't need. Great "plan".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    So violate trade agreements and international law to try and get money from the Mexican government that they don't have to pay for something that will have no effect and we don't need. Great "plan".
    Those agreements are shit. We are America. We do whatever the fuck we want... AND MEXICO IS GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL

would anyone really pay a millionaire for his wall, seems kind of retarded

Deleted
    Good. Looking forward to it. Hopefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Those agreements are shit. We are America. We do whatever the fuck we want... AND MEXICO IS GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL
    Good luck with that

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm... impressed. He managed to provide something other than empty promises and vague statements...

Uh oh.
    If you went to his website, he has very detailed plans and policies. Actually, a lot better than all the candidates. That has been there since the beginning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by namecraft View Post
    either propel mexicans over the wall or just dig a tunnel

am I smarter than trump now?
    Propel them over, they will die. Tunnels? The wall will have a deep concrete foundation.

It may not stop ALL people from trying to cross illegally, but what's wrong with making it WAY MORE DIFFICULT for them to try?

A lot of his information is questionable, and even more of it stands firmly on his stance of "bully the world into doing what I want." Still, the fact that he's actually put out some details is a step forward for Donald Trump.

At the same time, the money isn't even the ridiculous part of the wall.

if the Mexican government will contribute $_ billion to the United States to pay for the wall...

contribute $_ billion...

$_ !!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If that $24bn amount is accurate, then US money transfer services would lose out on huge revenues by being denied the ability to wire money to Mexico. That is a restraint of trade and the US Government would lose in Court.

US Companies that trade with Mexico would get hit by tit-for-tat tariffs, this would destroy some American businesses.

So far so bad, as this plan would cost the US billions of dollars in revenue.

The claim that a small increase on visa fees would pay for the wall does not make sense using their own figures. If 1 million are issued per year, then in order to pay for a $10-20 billion wall, then you would need to make more than a "small" increase. You are talking an increase of $1,000+ to pay for the wall, based on building it over a decade.

There is no way this is legitimate as it does not stand up to any scrutiny at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    A lot of his information is questionable, and even more of it stands firmly on his stance of "bully the world into doing what I want." Still, the fact that he's actually put out some details is a step forward for Donald Trump.

At the same time, the money isn't even the ridiculous part of the wall.
    Bully the world? It's called PUTTING AMERICA FIRST. I care about my country and think it needs to be a "Gated Community."

How is his information questionable? Because you don't agree with it? Do you not understand it? You don't comprehend it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Yes... instead of "empty promises and vague statements" Trump's so-called "plan" is an illegal expansion of executive authority, followed by international extortion and a trade war with America's #3 trading partner. It will also be stopped dead in its tracks by a lawsuit from Western Union - assuming that Congress doesn't impeach him for overstepping his authority before it gets to court.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    And waiting on Politifact to handle the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    Bully the world? It's called PUTTING AMERICA FIRST. I care about my country and think it needs to be a "Gated Community."

How is his information questionable? Because you don't agree with it? Do you not understand it? You don't comprehend it?
    Enjoy your embargoes

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    The wall just got 10 feet higher, and its all your fault.

Yeah, amazing plan right there. He's more likely to succeed if he decided to clone himself and use the extra Trumps as bricks. Since he always sounds like he wants to fuck the wall after it's build, he could even attach the Trump clones together dick to anus and create a monumental Trump clusterfuck to achieve both of his goals at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.