Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The angle of the picture makes it look like she have 2 left legs

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahha! Feminists can go choke on their proverbial ______. Loving the new pose. Alright Overwatch, you learned your lesson to cave in. You got my wallet back.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by BotFen View Post
    Looks better imo.

I think the daughter of the poster that complained about the first one will love this new version.
    ...And then shoot people in the face as Tracer, from Overwatch! TAKTAKTAKTAKA
    Spoiler alert: The daughter was more than likely fabricated just to make a story and even if she exists it wasn't even the daughter complaining it was the mom faux complaining that it would affect the daughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Hahahahahha! Feminists can go choke on their proverbial ______. Loving the new pose. Alright Overwatch, you learned your lesson to cave in. You got my wallet back.
    Caved in to another group of whiners?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Bad try? It completely undermines the conspiracy bullshit the majority of people are peddling in these cancerous threads. Oh they don't cater to those sjws they cater to these sjws.
    It doesn't undermine anything. Again, Tumblr people will bitch no matter what. Thats really not a standard that should be brought up at all. Its proof of nothing.

Yes blizzard! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

It is far more in character, more of the spirited and sporty girliness Tracer evokes. And it shows that they dont see Tracer as asexual which I like

After the Sylvanas change I feared the worst

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theendgamelv3 View Post
    We will find out. If Blizzard has to change this pose, then it clearly was about SJWs. I mean lets be clear, someone got butthurt over a butt. Blizzard sat on their thumbs for months and months when it came to her original pose. Many people on that team saw the pose, someone approved of said pose. Then someone complains and it's changed? Had Blizzard changed it without anyone saying anything and added this new pose along with that same detailed explanation they gave, I would believe them. This is why I respect Capcom a little more than Blizzard when it came to their own "Butt gate", they made the change to not show R Mika's butt slap without any outside pressure from what I know.
    I don't believe that for a second. Capcom might have changed it without anyone knowingly asking, but if it wasn't happening then it was bound to. The triggered/offended/butthurt movement would have gotten around to it eventually, and it wouldn't have taken long at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    It doesn't undermine anything. Again, Tumblr people will bitch no matter what. Thats really not a standard that should be brought up at all. Its proof of nothing.
    You can disagree all you want but you're objectively wrong. You are saying they only cater to certain sjws and not others. That's not how it works, especially not for the narrative your lot likes to push. You cannot have it both ways.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Spoiler alert: The daughter was more than likely fabricated just to make a story and even if she exists it wasn't even the daughter complaining it was the mom faux complaining that it would affect the daughter.
    Totally plausible. I've seen trolls deliver with more dexterity. Would be a weird, but plausible plot twist.

But since I still have hope in the humanities, I think it was a real person.

You can disagree all you want but you're objectively wrong. You are saying they only cater to certain sjws and not others. That's not how it works, especially not for the narrative your lot likes to push. You cannot have it both ways.
    No, I'm saying that even if Blizzard keeps catering to tumblr people, they will still complain. Pure and simple.

And if you think all "sjws" fight for exactly the same thing, you're very ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    I.... have seen this before... wait!

Oh My!

Seriously though, if the new pose isn't based off that one, I have no explanation for what is going on with her right hand...

Quote Originally Posted by BotFen View Post
    Totally plausible. I've seen trolls deliver with more dexterity. Would be a weird, but plausible plot twist.

But since I still have hope in the humanities, I think it was a real person.
    It wasn't so much a trolling if the daughter is fake, but in the light of "imagine if". Even if the daughter is real, the person I quoted implied the daughter was upset when it was still simply the poster "shielding" her from the terrible butt image.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking awesome.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

I'll eat my words if they change this but I'm still confident that since they haven't changed Widowmaker at all since her unveiling this was never about SJW complaints. People to this day still bitch about how "sexual" their character designs are in certain Tumblr circles.
    You're right, which is why I am not 100% Blizzard told us a lie in their expanded statement. Also you can easily argue Tracer's new pose is possibly even more sexual. It just doesn't look good when someone made a post complaining about her butt, then they change it. If Blizzard puts their foot down about keeping this pose, then it was oddly enough a coincidence.

No, I'm saying that even if Blizzard keeps catering to tumblr people, they will still complain. Pure and simple.

And if you think all "sjws" fight for exactly the same thing, you're very ignorant.
    While all SJWs don't fight for exactly the same thing, they have a habit of blowing things out of proportions when things weren't either true or necessary. Take my favorite group in the whole big wide world BLM that was founded on a lie that black people in the US are somehow more in danger from cops when even if you take population into account they aren't. Yet people go in droves to them. Take a look at the crisis in Europe with immigrants/refugees not integrating and causing harm and yet the SJWs band together to ensure things like refugee crimes are hidden or not investigated.

10+ Year Old Account

Contradictions after contradictions just lol

Contradictions after contradictions just lol
    Show me, then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Show me, then.
    SJW this, SJW that but oh wait they're not all the same anymore! It would be ignorant to think that!

Oh they don't cater to these sjws even though they complain directly to Blizzard about the sexual character designs of Widowmaker and Tracer, they cater to a single sjw that voiced a concern that they agreed with. the horror

Deleted
    Tracer bae forever.