Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Seems like in this forum everyone is a gladiator.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    that ceiling continues the trend of being much much lower then in the past.
    It does?

What spec in what expansion of rogues would you compare current Sub with then?

I've tried it all and i really dont see your point being accurate
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-04-13 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    well those still playing the game probably did a lot of pvp since there's little else to do during the content draught.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Indeed, Me, of the house of slayingbitchassnoobs am as well a full fledged ass reaping gladiator. Now you should respect my words far more in the future!

jokes aside, it seems that these days you just throw out stuff to get your point through. I mean the highest I've gotten in ranked PvP is like 2.1-2.2k, that doesn't mean I can't say anything about the class's mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by MkGuyver View Post
    After watching vids like:

Any input an which classes retain a bit more healthy action bar for pvp?

Because that looks boring as hell.
    Yeah.. I hate to say it but by the looks of it none of the classes will have any "healthy action bar" for not just pvp but anything. Blizz has slowly but surely destroyed this game and obviously has no intentions in stopping the pruning anytime soon. I think the end goal is to be playable on consoles for a console port.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    well those still playing the game probably did a lot of pvp since there's little else to do during the content draught.
    To be fair, gladiator does not mean much (to me personally) unless it was earned in MOP/WoD. Since in BC/Wrath/Cata you could push glad with legendaries, as well as some stupid comps like s11 Ret/Ret/Frost DK, i knew a team, who never was above 2k before s11, but they got kick-bot and just tunneled healers to glad, and que dodged other 3x dps (since they would get outplaid). Now that all Battle groups are merged, less ppl play this game, and you can;t buy glad titles any more since blizzard tracks your IP for titles (WOD s2 and onward) it is much harder to get glad. Hell i remember in BC i got duelist on my Disc priest, running some silly comp with RL friend, and i was terrible, i would click everything, no macros, i didnt even dispel back then...as i said terrible yet it was easy to get 2.1k+ oppose to now when u face glad players at 1850 cr.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    To be fair, gladiator does not mean much (to me personally) unless it was earned in MOP/WoD. Since in BC/Wrath/Cata you could push glad with legendaries, as well as some stupid comps like s11 Ret/Ret/Frost DK, i knew a team, who never was above 2k before s11, but they got kick-bot and just tunneled healers to glad, and que dodged other 3x dps (since they would get outplaid). Now that all Battle groups are merged, less ppl play this game, and you can;t buy glad titles any more since blizzard tracks your IP for titles (WOD s2 and onward) it is much harder to get glad. Hell i remember in BC i got duelist on my Disc priest, running some silly comp with RL friend, and i was terrible, i would click everything, no macros, i didnt even dispel back then...as i said terrible yet it was easy to get 2.1k+ oppose to now when u face glad players at 1850 cr.
    there were less viable compositions for reaching glad in tbc / wotlk but i would guess without tools like gladiatorlossa and more skillfull class mechanics it was harder - also reaching 2.2k for shoulders was very easy but was a longshot from glad in terms of what type of ppl u meet, it got alot harder above 2.2k

wod is a joke since the pruning so much skill ceiling is already out of the window.. just look at dk ww healer.... no cc no communication go zerg the healer enjoy win

so far i agree with u guys hard to find a fun class that still allows u to outplay others sad times

Quote Originally Posted by MkGuyver View Post
    there were less viable compositions for reaching glad in tbc / wotlk but i would guess without tools like gladiatorlossa and more skillfull class mechanics it was harder - also reaching 2.2k for shoulders was very easy but was a longshot from glad in terms of what type of ppl u meet, it got alot harder above 2.2k

wod is a joke since the pruning so much skill ceiling is already out of the window.. just look at dk ww healer.... no cc no communication go zerg the healer enjoy win

so far i agree with u guys hard to find a fun class that still allows u to outplay others sad times
    Yeh mate unfortunately this was always the case every xpac there are comps so OP that takes very little skills to climb high rating, walking dead in WOD, also not sure if you remember in s6 (i might be wrong) Destro lock/Elem Shammy/Hpal could global some1 with procs without even popping cds, or in BC Mage/Rogue (decent skill level) could win war/healer (with high skill level), hell even comps like 2x rogues were viable back then. WoW PvP will never be balanced but at least in MOP+WOD legendaries are not allowed any more in rated PvP and Blizzard taking a stand vs piloting people to Glads/R1, so i think it is a step towards a right direction in a long road to walk.