Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Get Ready To Raid BlizzCon 2016 November 4 and 5

Get Ready To Raid BlizzCon 2016 November 4 and 5
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Summon your mounts, open up a portal, and set a course for Southern California for BlizzCon 2016! Blizzard’s tenth epic gaming convention and community celebration is returning to the Anaheim Convention Center on Friday, November 4 and Saturday, November 5, 2016.

Group up with your fellow Blizzard gamers and get ready for two days of in-depth discussion panels with our developers, hands-on play time with our latest games, and intense esports tournaments featuring top pro gamers from around the world. We hope you’ll join us as we celebrate 25 years of Blizzard games—and you, the players everywhere that have helped bring them to life.

BlizzCon 2016 Tickets
    BlizzCon 2016 tickets will go on sale in two batches on Wednesday, April 20 at 7 p.m. PT and Saturday, April 23 at 10 a.m. PT through the online event ticketing service Universe, priced at $199 each (plus applicable taxes and fees). Check out the BlizzCon Ticket webpage for all the details.

We’re also planning a special pre-BlizzCon Benefit Dinner the evening of Thursday, November 3 in support of Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC), where guests will have a chance to raise a glass and geek out with developers, artists, community team representatives, and other members of the Blizzard family. Tickets go on sale Wednesday, April 27 at 7 p.m. PT, priced at $750 each, and attendance will be limited—visit the Charity Ticket page for more information.

Virtual Ticket and Goody Bag – Coming Soon!
    If you can’t make it to the show in person, don’t fret! You’ll be able to participate in our tenth BlizzCon from the comfort of your home with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, offering comprehensive live coverage of the event via a multichannel Internet stream. Once again this year, Virtual Ticket buyers will have the option to purchase a special BlizzCon Goody Bag filled with a cache of loot to mark the occasion (while supplies last). Further details on the Virtual Ticket, including pricing, availability, programming info, and Goody Bag will be announced at a later date.

Check out the BlizzCon Ticket Page for more information, and be sure to visit the Universe ticket page at the dates and times above for a chance to purchase a ticket to the show. We hope to see you there!

Guess I'll just get a cheapy virtual ticket then. Also weren't these 20 dollars less last year for the basic tickets?

Won't this be a bit too close to the first Tier of Legion?

15+ Year Old Account
    what kills any chance i'll ever have of attending a blizzcon is the fact i have to buy the ticket 6+ months in advance, i mean, i can't tell if i can afford time off from work that far ahead. i really wish you could buy a ticket a lot closer to the event, even 2 months would be a reasonable time to plan ahead, but 6+ months? not really. (at least, not for me)

Deleted
    Meh I'll definitely get a Virtual Ticket but don't have the money to fly to America... or the friends to go with haha

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be there. Will be my 6th time going.

10+ Year Old Account
    You think the expansion will be out by then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Might grab a virtual ticket. Now begins the wait for the reveal of this year's virtual goodie bag contents.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    You think the expansion will be out by then?
    Yes 100% but not sure what they will have to show this year at blizzcon...

I was convinced they were gonna change it to 3 days this year. All the panels felt so rushed last year, they went over things so fast with really short Q&A's.
    Add to that it's the 10th anniversary of Blizzcon and the 25th of Blizzard it would have made sense for it to be bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeki View Post
    Yes 100% but not sure what they will have to show this year at blizzcon...
    For WoW, I would say some 7.1 news.

Does the money from charity sale go to the WoW team?

Please announce Diablo 3 expansion #2 this time

Virtual ticket for this year too, just like last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    I was convinced they were gonna change it to 3 days this year. All the panels felt so rushed last year, they went over things so fast with really short Q&A's.
    Add to that it's the 10th anniversary of Blizzcon and the 25th of Blizzard it would have made sense for it to be bigger.
    It doesn't feel like they'll have much to announce with Overwatch and Legion already out. Maybe the future of D3 and Starcraft? We'll see, I suppose!

7.1 for wow , new hearthstone adventure , overwatch hero/map ? , hots hero/map ? ? starcraft stuff idk never played it , diablo expension (pls)

they got more then enough to show i reckon

Deleted
    $199 for a ticket ...

Deleted

Legion released delayed till after blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    For WoW, I would say some 7.1 news.
    ha, wishful thinking, they just confirmed that legion won't come out before blizzcon, GG - still 6 months on dead WoD content.

want to know what Im blabbing on about?

(copy this into website browser as i cant do links yet):
    gyazo.com/b61e7927b7b31a2487174c9b19c4485c

that event info that is basically saying "content you are going to explore in legion..."

why would they hold a stage panel on already released game? - *before september* dream is dead ...

go check the friday schedule for the blizzcon event and read the tooltip yourself

(copy this into website browser as i cant do links yet):
    eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/event-info/schedule/friday

Safe to say Legion will be up by November at the latest. If not there will be nerd riots at Blizzcon, sure that is about as dangerous as a swarm of butterflies, but they won't want to deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I get the feeling that Legion will be delayed?

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.