Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sounds like someone has a lesbian daughter and thinks that the lesbians corrupted that poor, innocent child.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Well is ironic or a planned move to have paypal fund the anti-paypal group?
    Kind of flies directly in the face of the purpose of a boycott.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Sounds like someone has a lesbian daughter and thinks that the lesbians corrupted that poor, innocent child.
    No, the threat he's worried about is hiv/aids

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/04/06...ake-donations/

I personally found this story hilarious
    Whether you are pro gay or not pro gay, EVERYONE has the right to speak up about it. Not just the immoral majority.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Yes, because those are airborne and exclusive to homosexuals.

But straight people get HIV...

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Whether you are pro gay or not pro gay, EVERYONE has the right to speak up about it. Not just the immoral majority.
    Well you had a good point, but I don't understand that bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Well you had a good point, but I don't understand that bit.
    twist on words to be humorous, since we have had a few very immoral laws passed simply because law makers felt that the majority want it that way.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    twist on words to be humorous, since we have had a few very immoral laws passed simply because law makers felt that the majority want it that way.
    Sorry my little snowflake, but your morals aren't the ones determining everyone elses.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    This bit confuses me. Why do they think their daughters are less safe or are having their privacy invaded?

This image makes more sense than anything ever written by the Family Research Council. The same Family Research Council who had this poster boy for family values lectures us all on how gays are going to hell, but those who molest their sisters and cheat on their wives can be forgiven by Jebus.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Yes, because those are airborne and exclusive to homosexuals.
    >closeted gay men sleeping with men and women

>straight men sleeping with gay men and taking it home to their wives/gfs (the daughters in the OP)

There is evidence that points to homosexual men being more promiscuous than hetero couples and gay women.

HIV rates are higher among homosexual men than among heterosexual men, so doing the mental math means surely HIV rates must increase

And there is no denying that the incidence of hiv/aids is correlated with same sex relations.

>straight men sleeping with gay men and taking it home to their wives/gfs (the daughters in the OP)

There is evidence that points to homosexual men being more promiscuous than hetero couples and gay women.

HIV rates are higher among homosexual men than among heterosexual men, so doing the mental math means surely HIV rates must increase

And there is no denying that the incidence of hiv/aids is correlated with same sex relations.
    Gay men don't sleep with woman. Straight men don't sleep with gay men. And by the way, condoms are a thing. Nice logic you have there.

10+ Year Old Account

But why aren't they afraid for their sons then?... since those would be the ones that would be sleeping with the HIV homosexual men... Since we're particularly concerned with same sex relations here.

10+ Year Old Account
    The safety and privacy of their daughters? Huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    snip
    This image makes more sense than anything ever written by the Family Research Council. The same Family Research Council who had this poster boy for family values lectures us all on how gays are going to hell, but those who molest their sisters and cheat on their wives can be forgiven by Jebus.
    snip
    Funny how once you hear that an organization has "family," "freedom," "citizens for a better" or other such flowery feel good language in its name, you know immediately that they're going to be full of shit.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Why are these self-righteous people always so punchable?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    How do gays affect the safety and privacy of anybody's daughters?
    By not being attracted to them? I don't get it.
    Gay people not being available to the other gender is a serious threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meian View Post
    Next to no one will stop using paypal over this.
    I will, and by proxy Ebay. Someone has to stand up to all these SJW bullies that have been shoving the LGBT agenda down our throats for years, threatening to ruin our lives if we disagree.

Ill just add it to my list of companies Ill never do business with for the same reasons like Ben and Jerry's, General Mills and Coca Cola
    Last edited by Orlong; 2016-04-07 at 01:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I will, and by proxy Ebay. Someone has to stand up to all these SJW bullies that have been shoving the LGBT agenda down our throats for years, threatening to ruin our lives if we disagree.
    Ill just add it to my list of companies Ill never do business with for the same reasons like Ben and Jerry's, General Mills and Coca Cola
    Have fun not doing business with/avoiding them for such a petty reason, I guess?
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-04-07 at 01:26 AM.

He's probably talking about HIV/AIDs.
    No, they're worried men will pose as transgendered women to access female bathrooms. They're also afraid real transgendered people are all serial child molesters just waiting for the right moment to snatch a child. Logic.

They are wrong and so are you. Anyways, why should HIV/Aids be a threat to the wholesome christian family unit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Have fun not doing business with/avoiding them for such a petty reason, I guess?
    Orlong does not like the gay community shoving things down his throat, that is his choice and does not make him petty.