Thread: Superman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVG View Post
    Clark Kent is Superman? No way!
    I agree - absolutely impossible; I mean, Clark Kent wears glasses, and Superman doesn't wear glasses.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

15+ Year Old Account
    They dont portray that good in the new movies, but in the old ones and in the comics you can see it pretty clearly.

See this clip to see how Christopher Reeve changes his appearance, voice to mask himself as Clark Kent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c

The other is a picture that is an analysis of Superman/Clark Kents pose from the comics

Combine this with the fact that most people have never seen Superman up close, and the fact that they dont think he would ever stoop to a level so low as to be working a normal job.

Deleted
    Spoilers !?

Deleted
    Henry Cavill is pretty meh

His 19 y/o girlfriend is really pretty though!

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't superman change his facial structure when he plays Clark Kent?

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Given Henry Cavill's demonstration, I'm reversing a long-held belief and now agree that this (or glasses, or a different colored wig) represents a perfectly reasonable and effective means of concealing one's identity.
    His demonstration doesn't mean much really. He's just not the most recognizable star in Hollywood.

If Brad Pitt were to do the same thing...he wouldn't get 5 feet.

Pretty sure his glasses like hypnotize people or some shit. It was covered in some old Golden Age issue I think.
    READ and be less Ignorant.