Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    ive heard of opening your winter veil presents early is bad but knowing what it is in april is a bit of a pisstake

Deleted
    There is one thing I'm excited for in Legion - its new soundtrack. Every expansion has some nice music and I doubt it will change this time. Even Pandaria with its bit frustrating music at times was still pleasant. There are lots of wishes and "but"s about new expansion but I honestly just want to play it for some fun, explore new places, dungeons, maybe even again go on a raid (thoug guild raiding is long past for me). I don't expect to play Legion more than 2 months and I would be very surprised if Blizzard managed to make Legion so nice that I would play it consistently through a year.
    I'm a bit worried about changes to holy paladin class as it seems it wont be as mobile or as strong as in the past but in worst scenario I may fall back on my resto druid or holy priest. Hope they just won't make mistake like in Cataclysm where healers had to MB every fight and were expected to heal up people between fights so nobody else would need to have food and so they would constantly go for new mobs while healer was struggling with mana breaks.

Cool, keystones and afflixes, that's something new we haven't seen before...especially not in any other blizzard games. Oh wait...

Sidenote: those green spell changes blocks should have a collapse option, they are highly annoying.

King Anduin, eh? So many times I wish he was attackable. At least I got to kill Bolvar in front of him 30-35 times.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    You mean his demon form? He's had that forever.
    The name of the picture is "Dark Illidan"

Has a certain implication. Not just "metamorphosis"

Blood DK changes looking very fine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Or if you want to be less pessimistic, perhaps this is his Dark Inner "Skull of Guldan" Demon that he splits from that needs to be defeated to REDEEM him.
    well the fun part is it has 2 colors and one of it (Red) is very prominend used for the nightmare . its far reach but my guess is we fight in his mind (dreams) and clense it from the coruption of it after the fight his tatoo color change to the more Arcane looking one.

The first 2 things are the most interesting:

LOOT_ROLL_NEED_SELF_OFF_SPEC (New)
    CHARACTER_TYPE_FRAME_TRIAL_BOOST_CHARACTER_TOOLTIP (New)

10+ Year Old Account
    winter veil presents? I am guessing October or November release

wow, more shit from diablo

so interesting

Deleted
    Ahhh goodbye overpowered Elemental Shammies, it was a fun while it lasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is no one somewhat worried that they are adding winter veil items at this point in time? Have they already added Brewfest stuff? If the answer is no then the expansion may not drop until after Brewfest, if the answer is yes we probably aren't getting 7.1 before the new year.

Healing Elixirs (Brewmaster, Windwalker) Effect can only happen once every 18 sec. 30 sec.

Ahahaha talk about getting kicked in the nuts!

Arcane Mages getting weaker and weaker too... Presence of Mind went from 4 to 3 now to 2... Arcane Missles less chance of procing now, like wow wtf.. Is this all left over April Fools jokes or am I gonna have to jump on the Demon Hunter bandwagon???

Also everything I am referring to is about PPPPVVVPPPP not PPPVVVEEE so to clear that up

Deleted
    It says new garrison abilities ?!

Does that mean we will have garrisons again in legion?

Deleted
    NERFS for MAGES STARTED i see...

Quote Originally Posted by Danvyto View Post
    NERFS for MAGES STARTED i see...
    SOUNDS like THE MAKING of the best EXPANSION YET...

See how stupid your typing looks?

Wait, so there Mythic dungeons in this expansion? I thought the new challenge keystone mode was to replace mythic mode? So now we have 3 levels of each dungeons plus futher difficult levels in an increasing difficultly in the new challenge mode?

10+ Year Old Account
    I play shadow priest, Voidform is the stupidest mechanics they have added, you die instatly, no other mechanic still in game kills you for being your class(other than the pally old mechanics)

Quote Originally Posted by no19 View Post
    Keystone? Power Level? World of Diablo much?
    It's not entirely a bad thing, it lets guilds progress to the level they want to. But this really should be implemented on 5 mans, too. Oh, wait, my bad, everything in the game is now focused on raid instances.

It will be interesting to see how many actually use it, and how far. It could be great, or it could fail spectacularly - depends on the the loot, really, and they're already dangling the carrot...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadycharacter1 View Post
    wow, more shit from diablo

so interesting
    The Diablo team has done a remarkable job saving the game after He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named left, from a bad game, into a very, very good game. They get the people who play it, care about the game, and have managed to keep it interesting. WoW could definitely borrow a lot from their ideas, and are.

Again, the Greater Rifts...er, keystones and Mythic + are not necessarily a bad idea.

And, before anyone starts whining, Diablo 3 isn't perfect, but i didn't claim that, so take your rustled jimmies elsewhere. There's plenty of room for you in that grotesque yet hilarious "vanilla server shut down" thread in General.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    The Diablo team has done a remarkable job saving the game after He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named left, from a bad game, into a very, very good game. They get the people who play it, care about the game, and have managed to keep it interesting. WoW could definitely borrow a lot from their ideas, and are.

Again, the Greater Rifts...er, keystones and Mythic + are not necessarily a bad idea.

And, before anyone starts whining, Diablo 3 isn't perfect, but i didn't claim that, so take your rustled jimmies elsewhere. There's plenty of room for you in that grotesque yet hilarious "vanilla server shut down" thread in General.
    And this is, in my view, why there are so many red flags: Wilson joined the WoW team for WoD which first introduced randomized stats onto gear (previously only seen in Diablo) and the more Diablo crossovers we get in WoW, the more this feels like Wilson is trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole. WoD has already left a bad taste in many mouths; Legion has to do much better and I'm not really convinced that cribbing from D3 is the best approach.

At some point if this trend continues the only reason people will play WoW is for the raid content; they'll play D3 for solo/small group stuff.