[Megathread]Onigiri (A F2p MMORPG on PC and Ps4)

Trailer

I figured I would make a thread about this MMO if anyone was interested. Have any of you played it and what do you think about it.

I played it on the day the ps4 version released but the servers was buggy as hell and unstable. I am going to give it another go later today.

So what do you guys think about it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I haven't tried this game, but... that trailer is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    I haven't tried this game, but... that trailer is terrible.
    It is.

The game from my experince is definitely not AAA quality IMO. That trailer is abit over a year old not sure if there was a ps4 trailer released.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

It's not a great game. At all.

That's about all I have to say given my brief time trying the game out.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's not a great game. At all.

That's about all I have to say given my brief time trying the game out.
    Played abit today and I got no clue what I am doing lol.

I made my account when it hit ps4 but it was a broken mess. I came back to it today and I have been gifted so many XP potions I bet I could hit max level off them LOL. Its combat is meh. I think its a ok time killer so far.

I am kinda treating it like a monster hunter game hahahaha. But ya its really amatureish but its something to do until DSIII.

I tried this game a while back. The controls offend me. I don't really know what to compare it to, but you can't move around like you do in other MMOs. Pushing a direction moves you a set number of steps.

It's fucking maddening.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's an anime adaptation of this. Don't know why but hey it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I tried this game a while back. The controls offend me. I don't really know what to compare it to, but you can't move around like you do in other MMOs. Pushing a direction moves you a set number of steps.

It's fucking maddening.
    Are u sure that wasn't a bug? Played it on ps4 abit and never noticed a issue like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    There's an anime adaptation of this. Don't know why but hey it's there.
    Not surprised at all really, I though I have seen some of those charaters before lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Are u sure that wasn't a bug? Played it on ps4 abit and never noticed a issue like that.
    Perhaps the controls are different on PS4. Perhaps enough people complained so they tossed it out. Dunno. Game doesn't seem worth trying again anyway.

A Japanese adventure? Lol ok
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.