Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    No, I'm done with this "moral highground" bullshit. You're not helping people. You select a specific few and then feel good about that and say you've helped but you leave the rest in the gutter and don't give a damn about them. Sweden is pulling foreign aid fundings to sponsor taking refugees, which means a lot of people get shat on for a few thousand to Sweden. Funds that would be better spent providing aid in the areas that needs aid.

How's that "helping other people" working out when you actively shit on more people?
    So you believe its better to help nobody than risk looking hypocritical when you publically state your support for a few at a time.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I don't think anyone is debating the literal meaning of his words, its more the fact that a public official in charge of security would make such an announcement to the media or public.

Again, this is akin to airport security putting up a sign that says, "We cannot guarantee your plane won't blow up today" when you walk into an airport.

Well no shit, of course you can't, but why would you make a giant sign stating such?
    It's more akin to an airport security CEO saying in media that "We cannot guarantee that plane x and y won't blow up in the future". I still agree that it's a dumb statement, this Eliasson fellow doesn't seem particularly liked in the police force and this isn't the first time he's said something controversial.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    So you believe its better to help nobody than risk looking hypocritical when you publically state your support for a few at a time.
    You're not reading what I'm posting it seems. You're going on ignore too for that. So sick of people who are incapable of understanding what they're reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Nice straw man you put up there.

We can help far more people by assisting them in their own countries through foreign aid, than if some of them were to actually come here, by virtue of economics and the fact that its far more expensive to sustain 1 person in Sweden, than 1 in africa, in one month, in swedish money.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    I thought we were going to be discussing a press conference put on by Swedish chef. This seems a much less enjoyable alternative.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Because I said the truth? It's a good opportunity to learn Arabic, learn more about the civil war and spend your time in a constructive manner.
    Its a good opportunity for the refugees to learn the language of whatever country they are squatting in, and learn why their destructive culture causes civil wars too right?

Lets also ignore the harm some of them bring to the native population as well right?

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    You carry on posting non-stories, seems to be a thing for you.
    "I can't control myself from clicking or reading threads I don't like. Better post and claim its a non-story because I am the authority on if stories are suitable for MMO-C"

you cant bring refuges in from a country with major problems caused by their culture and not have them bring that same culture that caused the problems with them

you cant bring there to here and not expect here to become there
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2016-04-07 at 08:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I would find it kind of odd that a secondary car is always mandatory in an area so the first one doesn't get set on fire.
    If you're going into an area where ONE police car is enough to stop people from burning the other one down I question just how often something like that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrofluoric View Post
    I live in a rather small town in Missouri and the police always have two officers when pulling someone over. I always figured it was because one was in training and learning from the other. I didn't really consider that there was much of a threat here.
    Almost any time I've called the cops, two cars have shown up. It seems reasonable to send backup, I don't live in a dangerous town either.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    you cant bring refuges in from a country with major problems caused by their culture and not have them bring that same culture that caused the problems with them

you cant bring there to here and not expect here to become there
    annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we're done here. That's exactly it. That's why I oppose Islam migration in a nutshell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Its a good opportunity for the refugees to learn the language of whatever country they are squatting in, and learn why their destructive culture causes civil wars too right?

Lets also ignore the harm some of them bring to the native population as well right?
    Native population brings themselves harm as well. Hardly any difference.

Squatting? That's really racist of you to say.

7+ Year Old Account
    "I can't control myself from clicking or reading threads I don't like. Better post and claim its a non-story because I am the authority on if stories are suitable for MMO-C"
    I see no reason why you shouldn't post stories like you do. You are sort of an alternative universe version (like in Star Trek) of Tennisace when he does the same. Your icon even has the beard.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Sad to hear that Sweden has become a dump. It sounds like these people thought the country would be better with multiculturalism but it has only made things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Sad to hear that Sweden has become a dump. It sounds like these people thought the country would be better with multiculturalism but it has only made things worse.
    The government and stockholm thought it would be good meanwhile the places that recieve refugees suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Native population brings themselves harm as well. Hardly any difference.

Squatting? That's really racist of you to say.
    Theres quite a big difference, harm from refugees is completely avoidable by not allowing them in or not vetting them properly.

Squatting has nothing to do with race, but playing the "you're racist" card shows how weak your argument is.

Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    A cuck is short for cuckold. It's a man who's wife sleeps with other men.
    Its actually a man who watches his wife get screwed by another more dominant man. Its disgusting but everyone can get married nowadays. Who knows what they will come up with next in their race to the bottom.

- - - Updated - - -

The Swedish men need to stand up and take Sweden back from the usual characters.