Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

SJWs continue to ruin education for everyone: Privilege quiz

Deleted
    WARNING Thread may cause cancer

Yeah that's Florida.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Got any sources to back that up?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm disappointed that you didn't include a way for us to check our own privilege.

disgusting that they trying to push this self induced hatred on kids, i mean come on 7th and 8th graders?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Got any sources to back that up?
    I chortled that's like 30% of the replies on this forum it's hilarious actually. Well done.

I'm surprised this wasn't California.

it actually bugs me that apparantely this teacher didn't know that hindu is not the same as buddhism and a muslim isn't the same thing as a sikh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    disgusting that they trying to push this self induced hatred on kids, i mean come on 7th and 8th graders?
    Where else is a person with a social "science" degree supposed to work. Seriously, they are un-hireable in 99% of other occupations, they bring absolutely nothing to the table. . . .

I would also like to point out that she's a spanish teacher and that form is not in spanish.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Where else is a person with a social "science" degree supposed to work. Seriously, they are un-hireable in 99% of other occupations, they bring absolutely nothing to the table. . . .
    Its infuriating how they are doing this to kids who don't know enough yet to defend themselves from this "your ether a victim or a monster" bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    Where else is a person with a social "science" degree supposed to work.[ Seriously, they are un-hireable in 99% of other occupations, they bring absolutely nothing to the table. . . .
    Except, you know, critical thinking skills which are applicable in 99% of occupations.

I'm not sure why you think a specific type of collegiate education matters for the vast majority of non-vocational lines of employment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Except, you know, critical thinking skills which are applicable in 99% of occupations.

I'm not sure why you think a specific type of collegiate education matters for the vast majority of non-vocational lines of employment.
    When you pick up a Woman "studies" degree, you are already void of "critical thinking" skills. No amount of Feminist Dance Therapy can fix that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    it actually bugs me that apparantely this teacher didn't know that hindu is not the same as buddhism and a muslim isn't the same thing as a sikh
    That's the American education system for you.

If a cis straight white man asked a bunch of middle school students what their sexual orientation was he would be branded a pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    she might have lumped them together because she assumes everyone else cant tell the difference and Hindus get treated like Buddhists and Sikhs get treated like Muslims. tho its still a fucking stupid thing to do

10+ Year Old Account
    When you pick up a Woman "studies" degree, you are already void of "critical thinking" skills. No amount of Feminist Dance Therapy can fix that.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    WARNING Thread WILL cause cancer.

FTFY

so who's more privileged, a black Buddhist gay man or a white gender queer women with depression?