Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    this is the result of the decades of failure of Liberal SJW to improve the lives of minorities. so instead of coming to the realization all their programs of affirmative action and the likes is a failed agenda. they now have decided if we cant bring minorities up we will drag down the majority. we will install white guilt we will demoralize whites we will make them feel guilty of any accomplishment they make tell them they didn't earn that accomplishments but it was handed to them for being a member of the white race
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2016-04-07 at 07:29 PM.

I find it amazing that literally everyone attends that one class. Do you mean everyone in America or everyone in the US?

Deleted
    Anyone remember when we used to joke about this and people told us it would never come to this?

Those were good days.

WTB Mad Max post apocalypse, PST.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Anyone remember when we used to joke about this and people told us it would never come to this?

Those were good days.
    now they will transition to "well its only one teacher don't worry" then "well its only a few districts that grade based on privilege" and so on.

People wounder why boys are falling so far behind in education, this is one of the reasons.

Remember that time America was behind so many other countries in education, and instead of teaching math and reading it made sure to give us this valuable lesson on privilege?

Also it always seems silly to try to categorize people, then give them a form that puts things like "pansexual" and the like as equitable options to the rest of the form. For people who hate labels so much, the SJWs are sure fond of making up new labels for people and making sure they use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post

Those were good days.
    "Intersectional feminism will fail." says increasingly nervous man for the 10th time this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

There shouldn't be much fuss about this, just replace the teacher. Seen teachers pull off much worse stuff than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with the quiz? The kids didn't have enough time to study for it or something?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    What's wrong with the quiz? The kids didn't have enough time to study for it or something?
    It is the hidden agenda behind the quiz the implementation of white privilege and white guilt onto the next generation convincing whites that any accomplishments they make in life wasn't because of effort on their part but because of belonging to the white race
    it is away to drag whites down demoralize them because of liberals failing to bring minorities up

I live in Hillsborough County (Tampa Bay) and have to say that's pretty ballsy of the teacher. This is rather conservative city.

Either way, the teacher was pulled from teaching the class. Which I fully agree with.
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2016-04-07 at 09:15 PM.