Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I mean, there's nothing saying to avoid dying Archimonde simply yanked us back out of the nether when he hits 1 hp, then does his little Gul'dan portal thing.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Would it not be more logical to have a old gods expansion before that tho? To etablish voidlords and void more because old gods are their offsprings?
    The Old Gods and now the Void are indirectly tied in to nearly everything at this point and the whole reason the Legion / Sargeras has a hard on for Azeroth is because of the possibility of a Dark Titan emerging so it's entirely possible that the story could shift away from the Legion and more towards Old Gods / the Void as the expansion further develops much in the same way that Warlords was less about the Warlords and more about the Legion.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2016-05-03 at 07:04 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Last boss will be Sargeras. Legion will be the last WoW expansion.
    6 months after release of final patch Blizzard will start Progressive Vanilla servers. These servers will every year turn into next expansion and after all expansions are done it will start over again (until there are not enough players to keep the servers up).

Wc4 will start as a strategy game and continue the story with the voidlords (including Azshara and N'zoth etc).

(I didnt just turn this into a legacy server discussion, did I?) Lol....

Quote Originally Posted by rodney View Post
    we are fighting legion and end boss nzoth? its just dont make any sence
    why not, we were suppose to be fighting the iron horde but the legion was the end boss in WoD

Avatar of Sargeras...turned by the old gods....into what he has been fighting against all this time....A Void Titan (Avatar infect the actual Sargeras turns him into the complete evil he feared)

I leave you with this quote...mark it well:

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”― Friedrich Nietzsche
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Deleted
    As the WoD came out... we will be probably best friends with Sargeras and Burning Legion in the end of expansion so... maybe Kael'thas revived by Void Lords ?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    i would say that too but i get the vibe that legion gona etablish ashara and naga

now they can still put old gods on the top of that too too etablish it but i dont know if its enough space and time in one expansion to do all this
    I could see that being the case. There's still a bit of untapped Lore out there to throw in to an expansion with Azshara and she's basically a pawn to the Old Gods who are manifestations for the Void Lords so there's plenty of time to really flesh out the Void Lords in the background while we deal with more pressing concerns.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I belt, the final boss will be kil'jaeden in his throne in Argus, as illidan planned in his book but now he count with the heroes of azeroth to do that, also Turalyon and Alleria in the paladin campaing says the legion attack are commander by the class nemesis(in the paladin case is Balnazzar), Gul Dan and kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I belt, the final boss will be kil'jaeden in his throne in Argus, as illidan planned in his book but now he count with the heroes of azeroth to do that, also Turalyon and Alleria in the paladin campaing says the legion attack are commander by the class nemesis(in the paladin case is Balnazzar), Gul Dan and kil'jaeden
    This would be pretty awesome - having an Argus zone a la Tanaan/Isle of Thunder/Isle of Queltharas as a later patch content zone with a raid right in the middle where we deal sizable damage to the Legion.

KJ or N'Zoth

Donald Trump as an old god. Boss is gonna be yooge.