Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Legion's End Boss

Who do you guys think it will be? Im hoping for Sargeras but im doubtful it'll be him. But if so I hope they do it right, and not like that god awful Deathwing fight. I understand he's this huge mongering war titan, have us save a Naruu during the raid that buffs us up to half his size or something. Logically I think it'll be Kil'jaden or some other high ranking official in the burning legion. I say that because I think blizz is going to hold onto Sargeras as long as they can.

We didn't kill Kil'jaden at the Sunwell, we only poked his head back through the portal. Nor was he at full strength. As long as they don't do the same shit like they did in WoD where you thought you were gonna smash Grommash, then it turns out to be Gul'dan and Archimonde.......

Archimonde or Kil'jaeden.

It's hard to justify why Kil'Jaeden would turn up on Azeroth. Even the Sunwell was a bit weird on that, I'm sure he's more than comfortable sat on his arse on Argus sending his minions at us. He's the brain, Archimonde the brawn.

They could do a Azshara, N'Zoth swapparoo diddly doo and they could be the final content patch.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2016-04-07 at 06:26 PM.

Deleted
    Arthas as DK

Grommash Hellscream
    Oh wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Archimonde or Kil'jaeden.

It's hard to justify why Kil'Jaeden would turn up on Azeroth. Even the Sunwell was a bit weird on that, I'm sure he's more than comfortable sat on his arse on Argus sending his minions at us. He's the brain, Archimonde the brawn.

They could do a Azshara, N'Zoth swapparoo diddly doo and they could be the final content patch.
    Archimonde is dead in both timelines, as is Mannoroth

N'Zoth maybe? Not particularly well-versed in lore, but he seems to be the upcoming big bad.

Quote Originally Posted by friedmudkipz View Post
    N'Zoth maybe? Not particularly well-versed in lore, but he seems to be the upcoming big bad.
    Maybe, but the old gods primarily deal with the Titans and aspects and not so much for the Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    n'zoth or queen azshara

or maybe we'll get a really awful plot twist and fight Illidan again
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    n'zoth or queen azshara

or maybe we'll get a really awful plot twist and fight Illidan again
    Pretty sure Illidan is getting a redemption storyline. Azshara would be nice for a content patch and her own raid, but not as an end boss. Kinda like how KT was to Illidan

10+ Year Old Account
    we are fighting legion and end boss nzoth? its just dont make any sence

Quote Originally Posted by Krobane View Post
    Archimonde is dead in both timelines, as is Mannoroth
    Pretty sure Blizzard went back on it and said Archimonde wasn't dead in our timeline. Wasn't there a bluepost?

Because it made no fucking sense.

PS: Archimonde is an Eredar, if there are two Velens and two Mannoroths, there has to be two Archimonde's.

Time Travel shit is fucking stupid.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2016-04-07 at 07:50 PM.

Archimonde wasn't killed in his home world, so couldn't he still alive? or does he not count as a demon?

I'm gonna go with Kil'jaeden or Avatar of Sargeras of some kind.

As for Archimonde and Mannoroth, they're still alive since they weren't killed in the Twisting Nether or a deeply fel corrupted world, like Argus. Archimonde might be a bit 50/50 cuz Mythic had him in the Twisting Nether for a bit, but until otherwise stated he can be assumed to be alive.

Wasn't well thought out with us facing them again in alternate past Draenor...

I'm betting it's going to be an encounter with Sargeras in some form that allows them to reuse him as a threat at a later point in time. Think about it, if they used Kil'jaeden like that in the Burning Crusade, then it's pretty likely they will use Sargeras in such a way at the end of the very expansion they chose to use the name 'Legion' on.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Pretty sure Blizzard went back on it and said Archimonde wasn't dead in our timeline. Wasn't there a bluepost?

Because it made no fucking sense.

PS: Archimonde is an Eredar, if there are two Velens and two Mannoroths, there has to be two Archimonde's.

Time Travel shit is fucking stupid.
    Archimonde died at the world tree remember......??? Then we killed his alternate in HFC

Gul'Dan in Illidan's body or Gul'Dan hijacking the Avatar of Sargeras.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got a feeling its going to be the last expac and we'll see the head honcho himself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krobane View Post
    Who do you guys think it will be? Im hoping for Sargeras but im doubtful it'll be him. But if so I hope they do it right, and not like that god awful Deathwing fight. I understand he's this huge mongering war titan, have us save a Naruu during the raid that buffs us up to half his size or something. Logically I think it'll be Kil'jaden or some other high ranking official in the burning legion. I say that because I think blizz is going to hold onto Sargeras as long as they can.

We didn't kill Kil'jaden at the Sunwell, we only poked his head back through the portal. Nor was he at full strength. As long as they don't do the same shit like they did in WoD where you thought you were gonna smash Grommash, then it turns out to be Gul'dan and Archimonde.......
    I heard it was grommash riding garrosh in the lunarfall garrison
    /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Archimonde wasn't killed in his home world, so couldn't he still alive? or does he not count as a demon?
    He was in Mythic, but dunno if that counts or if it was just used to make the encounter more unique.
    Last edited by mmoceb4871ac92; 2016-04-07 at 09:04 PM.

Sylvanas...