7+ Year Old Account

Formerly known as Arafal

I just hope he gives the epic "BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!" line he says in WoW when you summon him.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the Battlecry stays that way, it should be good for late game Mage decks, particularly in control.

Deleted
    I want him to laugh. His mad laugh would fit just right with this Battlecry.

Does that cast buffs? RANDOMLY???

Or is it like, cards of the type you cast, so random buffs on yours, random damage on theirs etc?

:O
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hope's End"? Why? Where does that come from?
    I think it should be "God of Death". He even calls himself like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    "Hope's End"? Why? Where does that come from?
    I think it should be "God of Death". He even calls himself like this.
    The same reason that Deathwing is now the Dragonlord (Oh sorry, I mean ,Dragonlord.)

Being who the heck knows. My guess would be "Hope's End" is still pretty menacing, and fits better on the card. It's even somewhat fitting still.

7+ Year Old Account
    also "whispers of the old god" is based on a alternate dimension, where the old gods wernt killed (why yasharaj is a card) and wernt contained (the other 3) aswell as deathwing winning the war (becoming dragonlord) and ragnaros joining us to defeat his once masters (becoming lightlord ) a all out war of light versus dark, on another dimension

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    also "whispers of the old god" is based on a alternate dimension, where the old gods wernt killed (why yasharaj is a card) and wernt contained (the other 3) aswell as deathwing winning the war (becoming dragonlord) and ragnaros joining us to defeat his once masters (becoming lightlord ) a all out war of light versus dark, on another dimension
    It's not really based on an alternate dimension as much as it is "This is fun to create". They even said their reasoning for Ragnaros was just "Hey wouldn't it be cool if he was like 'BY FIRE BE HEALED'" instead or something like that.

Also to be fair, if Deathwing won the war, everything would be dead, so he'd have no dragons to be the lord of.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's not really based on an alternate dimension as much as it is "This is fun to create". They even said their reasoning for Ragnaros was just "Hey wouldn't it be cool if he was like 'BY FIRE BE HEALED'" instead or something like that.

Also to be fair, if Deathwing won the war, everything would be dead, so he'd have no dragons to be the lord of.
    no they litterally said in a tweet "this is based on a alternate dimension"