Late but 6.2.3 Prot Warrior Guide

Hey everyone,

I recently decided that I wanted to aid others in learning how to tank as many of the resources out there, youtube primarily, have guides suggesting the wrong set ups or misinformation. Its things like this that made me want to make video guides for all of the tanks since that's what I do primarily and is what I love to do. This is not meant as a replacement for other written guides, more of a compliment to, but since some people prefer a video as opposed too typed out, I thought this would be nice, especially since I can show how things look in a fight, or what it looks like to actually do the pull instead of just saying "do this:".

I was hoping that I could get some feedback on my second video of a long list that I plan to make. I primarily want to know what people liked or didn't like about music versus none, or in-game sound versus none etc, or if anything was hard to read/understand. I know the video quality is meh, but its the best I could do, and this is my second ever video so it may seem odd in some ways. Just please let me know any thoughts or concerns that I can add to the video in annotations/description, or things to do differently in future videos.

Thanks all!

Since I can't post links yet on these forums I had to shorten it to this, so you need to Copy/paste it into anoher window. Sorry!

The link is:

Last edited by Munkky; 2016-04-10 at 08:10 PM.