Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Exquit View Post
    So I never get any matches when I'm on tinder in my home country but I recently spent some time in south East Asia and I got a lot matches.

Are women in the west really demanding? You barely get to see anyone of those you are lucky to even get a match with but over there you could meet someone pretty fast, real easy to get laid there compared to here in the west. Wtf.
    American women are very picky and demanding, not matter what they look like or how bad their personality is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    American women are very picky and demanding, not matter what they look like or how bad their personality is.
    British tourists claim otherwise

10+ Year Old Account
    I had 6 "matches" on Tinder, over 5 months. I did not swipe yes for everyone. Kinda picky. I have a kid...nope. smoker...nope. Oh, a group picture? Which one are you? nope. 6 pics, 3+ involve you holding something alcoholic and/or guns...nope. Sports "fanatic" or undying declarations for "MY TEAM!"...nope.

3 prostitutes who wanted to meet at motel nearby in 2 hours, details when we meet. "No thank you"
    1 "Online lingerie model" who wanted me to sign up, give a CC number "to prove you are over 18", then I'd get "free pics and videos" "No thank you, good luck."
    1 real person, who shared my love of garlic buffalo chicken wings, we chatted for a few weeks, they went on a business trip for 2 weeks, and never replied again.
    1 Real Person, same age, same interests, 3 dates in 3 days, been almost a year together and we're in love.

It can work, just need to be lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Isn't Grindr primarily an app for gay/lesbians?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    British tourists claim otherwise
    It's the accent. Guy at work is from somewhere near London, dude could be drowning in pussy, but he's rocking the high school/college hygienically challenged look.

Trim the beard so it doesn't look like pubic hair, shirts that don't look beaten to hell/wrinkled, minor things, and he'd get more ass than a toilet seat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Don't bother with tinder unless you're ripped and using a shirtless pic, and want to have sex with fat chicks.
    Hell ya son. im good to go.

Deleted
    It helps to be photogenic.

Deleted
    Rattled a load of chicks of tinder, live in london. Went to Cork recently did a couple of swipes left it a day and then pretty much every swipe was a match. You must be a monster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Isn't Grindr primarily an app for gay/lesbians?
    And as Yvalle once put it -- Grind(R) is the app for the members of Congress who speak out against homosexuals yet get caught in homosexual acts by the public.

*Someone needs to find that quote -- It was priceless*

I've been over the formula before. Not going to repeat it again. But basically some of us got screwed.

Women will hook up with you....when you have alot of money. Then again, they would be a filthy leeches. They will leave you the moment they have the opportunity to take away your belongins, house, money etc.

I suggest, you go for non western cultured women, most of them are too toxic for your own good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Shave your beard, and get a hair cut. Wear proper shirt in your profile picture and don't list any fringe hobbies in your profile.
    I actually got more matches after growing out my beard than before. Also the "quality" of matches went up quite a bit.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My success rate (getting matches) has been terrible the last few months but a few on my friends have said they've been have the same trouble.

I've found that when I've travelled to other cities I've had really good luck getting matches on Tinder. I'd say that mainly due to being in the middle of the city in both tourist areas and highly populated areas.

I do think I'm a bit over tinder at the moment, the last couple of people I've spoke to have been far too difficult to talk to and I'm getting sick of one word answers.
    Last edited by Feral Camel; 2016-04-08 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exquit View Post
    So I never get any matches when I'm on tinder in my home country but I recently spent some time in south East Asia and I got a lot matches.

Are women in the west really demanding? You barely get to see anyone of those you are lucky to even get a match with but over there you could meet someone pretty fast, real easy to get laid there compared to here in the west. Wtf.
    Western women, demanding? Hahahahahaha no, really not. Just walk around in the streets and see how much that isn't true.
    Funny enough, Asian dudes think of white women as trophies and things of social merit if they manage to date them, no matter how ugly, and see Asian girls as bitchy and demanding. Kind of pisses me off 2 of them are constantly trying to date white girls for the sake of them being white and not for the person, but hey, everyone has their things.

Talking with my chinese friends is always a source of endless entertainment, especially the hapa ones, the amount of self-hatred those guys have is amazing. (white/asian mix children) they have entire forums/subreddits dedicated to self-hatred, its odd.

Anyway, if you are white'ish you will have an easy time in SEA, white men are seen as things of prestige and wealth, plus "foreign" and "exotic" factors, which you do not get at home.

I can have 5-10 matches/spontaneous contacts in a week on other sites, while none for a month on Tinder. This app is bummer. I suspect some technical problems for a while. Sometimes I can see someone pop while I "noped" a few minutes before, and if the profiles are popping in too fast, the app ends up with a fatal crash.
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2016-04-08 at 08:28 AM.

Er, I think in Asia Western men are at a premium for reasons you can probably guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Er, I think in Asia Western men are at a premium for reasons you can probably guess.
    Green card, oh yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Because your exotic to them? It isn't difficult
    Trying to get that green card.

Tinder is a harsh eye opener for many guys.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.