KKCampus whip attacker was hoax, turned out to be preist

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...beads_04062016

If you already thought most leftists have no idea what they’re talking about, then this story will probably make your head explode.

The safe space movement to take over college campuses with fantastical grievances over “microaggressions” and reality-bending tortured-language meant to police thought and sow division has now officially gone bat-shit crazy.

These confused young adults are so fearful that they are hallucinating attacks of “hate speech” and hurt feelings.

The Washington Examiner reported:

College students panic after someone reports ‘KKK member holding a whip,’ turns out to be a priest with rosary beads

The delusion of widespread racism and culture of politically correctness on college campuses has hit a fever pitch when a priest in a white robe can be mistaken for a Klansman.

- - - Updated - - -

Reportedly, students were so paranoid and so out of touch with the real world that they believed they were not only under siege by the Klan, but that the white supremacy wrecking crew was descending upon them over the outcome of a basketball game:

One student even claimed that she suspected the Klan descended on campus because Indiana University lost in basketball.

The Tab broke down how a false report led to a near-campus-wide lockdown at Indiana University, with dorm leaders calling for residents to stay inside unless they had a “dire reason.”

Last night around 9:15 PM, social media became a furious storm of confusion regarding a man in white robes roaming along 10th St. and purportedly armed with a whip.

Students thought the white robes indicated Klu Klux Klan affiliation… [s]tudents were quick to look out for each other by spreading word of this potential safety risk.

… Eigenmann RA Ethan Gill notified his residents via email of the perceived threat…

After sending out a warning over a false report, the Residential Assistant

“This is what happens when there is miscommunication. So what happened tonight goes like this: a person saw white robes and what looked to them like a weapon, got scared (rightfully so), warned people, warned staff, which in turn caused me to warn my residents because I need to look out for my residents, which in turn made it spread.

“Then my residents, terrified, come running to me, saying yeah the report must be true, they saw him and couldn‘t believe there was a klansmember with a whip. And I see this picture. It’s a priest. With a rosary.

“Now, I get it why a person would be scared. There in fact HAVE been klansmembers on the campus spurting hate speech, but never have they been reported with a weapon. So yeah, if it was in fact a weapon and a threat, it’s a good thing to warn a friend. So when someone warns other people, we need to be cautious. However, what I’ve learned from this is to take anything with a grain of salt. In the future, I’m still sending my residents warnings of threats, crime, hate gatherings, and all that but I will wait for a confirmation. But now that there is no danger I can say: this is a hilarious miscommunication.”

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...beads_04062016

If you already thought most leftists have no idea what they’re talking about, then this story will probably make your head explode.

The safe space movement to take over college campuses with fantastical grievances over “microaggressions” and reality-bending tortured-language meant to police thought and sow division has now officially gone bat-shit crazy.

These confused young adults are so fearful that they are hallucinating attacks of “hate speech” and hurt feelings.

The Washington Examiner reported:

College students panic after someone reports ‘KKK member holding a whip,’ turns out to be a priest with rosary beads

The delusion of widespread racism and culture of politically correctness on college campuses has hit a fever pitch when a priest in a white robe can be mistaken for a Klansman.

- - - Updated - - -

Reportedly, students were so paranoid and so out of touch with the real world that they believed they were not only under siege by the Klan, but that the white supremacy wrecking crew was descending upon them over the outcome of a basketball game:

One student even claimed that she suspected the Klan descended on campus because Indiana University lost in basketball.

The Tab broke down how a false report led to a near-campus-wide lockdown at Indiana University, with dorm leaders calling for residents to stay inside unless they had a “dire reason.”

Last night around 9:15 PM, social media became a furious storm of confusion regarding a man in white robes roaming along 10th St. and purportedly armed with a whip.

Students thought the white robes indicated Klu Klux Klan affiliation… [s]tudents were quick to look out for each other by spreading word of this potential safety risk.

… Eigenmann RA Ethan Gill notified his residents via email of the perceived threat…

After sending out a warning over a false report, the Residential Assistant

“This is what happens when there is miscommunication. So what happened tonight goes like this: a person saw white robes and what looked to them like a weapon, got scared (rightfully so), warned people, warned staff, which in turn caused me to warn my residents because I need to look out for my residents, which in turn made it spread.

“Then my residents, terrified, come running to me, saying yeah the report must be true, they saw him and couldn‘t believe there was a klansmember with a whip. And I see this picture. It’s a priest. With a rosary.

“Now, I get it why a person would be scared. There in fact HAVE been klansmembers on the campus spurting hate speech, but never have they been reported with a weapon. So yeah, if it was in fact a weapon and a threat, it’s a good thing to warn a friend. So when someone warns other people, we need to be cautious. However, what I’ve learned from this is to take anything with a grain of salt. In the future, I’m still sending my residents warnings of threats, crime, hate gatherings, and all that but I will wait for a confirmation. But now that there is no danger I can say: this is a hilarious miscommunication.”
    Indiana Jones is the only one who thinks a whip is a weapon anyway...

Well this would go hand in hand with the recent article about the teacher clogging up the 911 line when she sees ROTC students crossing campus to get to class wearing camo and fake inert rifles for drilling.

That title is really misleading, you had me thinking there was a crazy priest running around with a whip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    That title is really misleading, you had me thinking there was a crazy priest running around with a whip.
    Maniac Pope at it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

15+ Year Old Account
    The charlies, they're everywhere. Especially when you suffer PTSD from micr-aggressions.

Respect their suffering please.