Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Horde [H] [EU[<Plebs United > - Draenor - Start Up Guild!

NB: THIS AD IS 100% IRRELEVANT FOR YOU IF YOU ARENT NORWEGIAN. I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS, BUT AS OF NOW THIS IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR. IT IS WRITTEN IN ENGLISH SIMPLY TO POST ON THIS FORUM! However, if you would still like a guild like this please reach out to me and I will discuss it further with leadership.

Hello and welcome to < Plebs United > !

We are a start-up guild on Draenor Horde side looking to kick off raiding late in the expansion. The Core membership right now consists of 4 people, including me who maintain a leadership position. We have previous Heroic Progress on Silvermoon as <The Dark Templars> but have decided to end our efforts there and, re-roll on Draenor Horde.

We want a community more than anything else, to be a home for people to go to with clear and fair rules. We are accepting socials and PVP-ers, with little to no requirement other than being norwegian right at this moment.

THIS IS OUR MAIN REQUIREMENT FOR NOW: WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR NORWEGIANS. This requirement is put in a way to have easier communication inbetween our selves.

We are looking forward to natural progression from Normal - Heroic - Mythic (If there is time) Using these raid days: Wed-Thurs-Sunday 19:00-22:00 Server time. Current raid rooster: consists of around 10-17 people.

Our starting point will be around a 2-2-6 comp or a 2-3-9 comp.

Currently looking for: 2 TANKS! Of any spec but prefered is DK/Monk/Druid, more varied DPS.

Know your class/role. This means its your own responsibility to learn how to play your own class.
    Entry Gear for HFC Heroic (700+ preferably with 2/4-set and bis trinket)
    Former Raid experience is prefered although not neeeded. It is still YOUR responsibility to know the mechanics of each fight and we will provide the tactics for each fight.
    Have a 90% attendance and leaving notice if you cannot join ahead of time.
    Raid Trials last for 2-Resets,
    Having previous experiences with loot, we WILL be using a DKP-system with clear rules in mind for distributing loot. We have earlier had issues with people getting loot then just taking a hike, and we hope to eliminate these issues with a DKP system.

We are aiming at clearing as much content in WoD as possible, but we will still take our time to make sure people are properly geared for the content. This means having 2/4-set and atleast 1 bis trinket for your class and we will be pushing for raiding in Legion.

Contact me at Roghie#2196 for a chat!
    Last edited by Pengu; 2016-04-29 at 07:57 AM. Reason: To reflect new needs

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    bump
    10char

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    bump
    12char