Poll: is Trump gona beat Hillary?

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

is Trump gona beat Hillary? and are you excited about Trump vs Hillary debates

is Trump gona beat Hillary? and are you excited about Trump vs Hillary debates its gona be crazy

I wish we could just get a Trump megathread so we don't have 8+ threads about him every day.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    but the question is formulated is Trump....because hes gona go against Clinton Trump its not the main subject

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump will beat Hillary if America experiences a large scale terror attack, and it's found that the terrorists entered American illegally through the Mexican border.

That's pretty much the only way I could envision him winning.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    If Hillary wins over Sanders, I'm voting for Trump because I want him to ruin this country. Cause Trump wouldn't last more than 2 years before being impeached over some stupid dumb offensive crap he says. Then maybe we can forget about the Republican party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Trump will beat Hillary if America experiences a large scale terror attack, and it's found that the terrorists entered American illegally through the Mexican border.

That's pretty much the only way I could envision him winning.
    That's probably correct... although I'd add that if Hillary is indicted by the FBI, outed by the "D.C. Madam" little black book, and there's an economic collapse, he might have a shot, too. But it's hard to win when 63% of the nation, including half "his" party refuses to vote for him under any circumstances.

And that's all assuming he can win the nomination in the first place - Trump will do well in his home state next week, but beyond that, he's going to need to keep doing really well (above his predicted performance, when he normally comes in a little below predictions) to have a shot at getting the nomination.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    A Trump vs Clinton debate would break the media sphere and the internet -- unless Trump finally admits that he's Clinton's secret Sith Apprentice.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    A Trump vs Clinton debate would break the media sphere and the internet -- unless Trump finally admits that he's Clinton's secret Sith Apprentice.
    Haha, it would be a plot worthy of a trilogy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bernie will come from behind, then in a surprise twist ending - he will elect Justin Trudeau as his Vice President: just to please Tenniceace!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    How can Hillary beat Trump when the Bern is going all the way?! kappa

hashtag feeltheBERN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Bernie will come from behind, then in a surprise twist ending - he will elect Justin Trudeau as his Vice President: just to please Tenniceace!
    then the Martians landed in Mexico and only Trump's wall could have stopped them

Excited? I guess you could call it that. Agitated and terrified would also be applicable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    then the Martians landed in Mexico and only Trump's wall could have stopped them
    Sold - I think we should turn this whole thing into a GenOT movie trilogy. Clinton/Trump as Sith Master/Apprentice. Bernie/Trudeau as SJW Jedi. Trump's mega-weapon being an enormous wall instead of a Deathstar

Then at the end of the second movie, the illegal aliens invade (from Mars) and only Trump's space-wall could save us.

Hey... why doesn't Trump build a DeathTrump? A moon-sized battle station that blows up planets he doesn't like? Seems like a suitable position for him

(It would also have TRUMP embossed into the side, with letters the size of continents)
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Hillary would need to get record turnout among Democrats and to suppress the Republican vote(which isn't going to happen because the last time a lot of Republicans stayed home we got Obama).

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    (It would also have TRUMP embossed into the side, with letters the size of continents)
    Will it have "Made in China" written on the side?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    Hillary would need to get record turnout among Democrats and to suppress the Republican vote(which isn't going to happen because the last time a lot of Republicans stayed home we got Obama).
    But a lot of Republicans aren't happy with Trump though...

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I wish we could just get a Trump megathread so we don't have 8+ threads about him every day.
    This won't be over until he loses in November (at the latest) and then the #AccountabilityForTrump campaign starts claiming scalps.

Any public figure that backed Trump gets to deal with the career ending consequences of it. And everyday Americans who backed Trump will have that held against them.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Neither Trump, nor Hillary have even been decided yet, so I don't see the point of speculation. Trump acts like a toddler, and Hillary thinks even Bernie Sanders "Tone" is too negative towards her; how do you think the debates would turn out? Hillary is already refusing to debate Bernie, because of his "tone" (You know, his "tone", where he points out facts that she doesn't want undecided voters to learn about) so debating Trump would be a fucking circus.

if so, not by a wide margin. but I'm in the boat that's still waiting for them to give the GOP nod to Cruz, which would be the best kind of fun.

Deleted
    Impossible. I don't see any chances for either republican candidate.