Blizzard has successfully pruned their subscriber base

So basicly since the middle of Cataclysm when Blizzard shares were bought by Activision the game took a dark turn. The average player were struggling in heroic dungeons, could not enter raids because there were no LFR and BoT/BWD were not as faceroll as naxx/OS/ICC normal was.

Blizzard realized they had to change this, so they made everything accessable with LFR so "casuals" would have a chance to see raid content. The third content drought known as Dragon Soul lasted for 1 year with only 8 bosses nerfed to the ground.

People saying "b-b-ut you can turn off the nerf". Sure you can turn off the nerf by talking to a NPC but that argument is null and void because the people saying that are just finding other words for "i'm too shit to clear dragon soul and should be held in my hand by blizzard so i ca feel equal to actual raiders who progress the content and doesn't give up and wait for a nerf"

This is when Blizzard abandons all their morals after creating arguably the best PC game ever created. The reason WoW was so mystical and great was in the earliest expansions and classic there were content out of reach, something you had to strive for. I personally never cleared naxx 40 or sunwell plateu when it was current content, but I saw the guys on their netherdrakes and full t6 gear thinking that guy must be hard as fuck. I just had a fucking 60% speed tawny windrider and Karazhan gear with no enchants but I didnt care because I didnt invest enough time to be as hardcore as those guys. Now everyone wears the same gear but with different itemlevl/difficulty so bad players can feel equal to people who actually invest effort and time into the game.

Blizzard is a company we get it, but what they are doing right now is releasing ONE thing per year to appease their stockholders. Warcraft movie in 2016 and mark my words Legion will be delayed until January 2017 or they will release it on Christmas so all the kids wish WoW Legion as present so they make more money. This is 100% true. They do NOT care about the well being of the game anymore which so obviously shows. The Blizzard we grew up with in Diablo 2 and Classic WoW-Wolk is gone.

Most of their old developer team quit in MoP/WoD because they didnt like the way the game was headed, and I understand them. If I would have made a game like WoW and then see some pompous little shit like Celestalon ruin the game and calling PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS hyperbolic, casual and even accusing Cdew for "fishing for viewers" when he made a forum post explaining why ability pruning is a bad thing.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/34...s-are-missing/
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...54219693469696
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742845147#1
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743025110#1

WoW is not a fucking MOBA, its an MMO. Speculations have arisen that Blizzards goal is to turn WoW into a console MMO similar to Dragon Age inqusition where you can only have 10 spells active. It's clear that they have abandoned all morals in maintaining their loyal subscriber base but instead want to try get into the console arena but in order to do so they have to remove spells.

Celestalon however doesn't realize what he's doing will only backfire in the long run and Blizzard need to hire people who actually play the game they are supposed to design. Celestalon removed psychic scream from priests because they had too much utility. Sure spectral guise had to go because it was retarded as fuck but removing the ONLY CC priests have left and saying "they had too much utility" is just proving I'm right.

in b4 darsithis deletes because we are not allowed to critizize blizzard in any form
    Last edited by a little Kappa; 2016-04-09 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a little Kappa View Post
    So basicly since the middle of Cataclysm when Blizzard shares were bought by Activision the game took a dark turn. The average player were struggling in heroic dungeons, could not enter raids because there were no LFR and BoT/BWD were not as faceroll as naxx/OS/ICC normal was.

Blizzard realized they had to change this, so they made everything accessable with LFR so "casuals" would have a chance to see raid content. The third content drought known as Dragon Soul lasted for 1 year with only 8 bosses nerfed to the ground.

People saying "b-b-ut you can turn off the nerf". Sure you can turn off the nerf by talking to a NPC but that argument is null and void because the people saying that are just finding other words for "i'm too shit to clear dragon soul and should be held in my hand by blizzard so i ca feel equal to actual raiders who progress the content and doesn't give up and wait for a nerf"

This is when Blizzard abandons all their morals after creating arguably the best PC game ever created. The reason WoW was so mystical and great was in the earliest expansions and classic there were content out of reach, something you had to strive for. I personally never cleared naxx 40 or sunwell plateu when it was current content, but I saw the guys on their netherdrakes and full t6 gear thinking that guy must be hard as fuck. I just had a fucking 60% speed tawny windrider and Karazhan gear with no enchants but I didnt care because I didnt invest enough time to be as hardcore as those guys. Now everyone wears the same gear but with different itemlevl/difficulty so bad players can feel equal to people who actually invest effort and time into the game.

Blizzard is a company we get it, but what they are doing right now is releasing ONE thing per year to appease their stockholders. Warcraft movie in 2016 and mark my words Legion will be delayed until January 2017 or they will release it on Christmas so all the kids wish WoW Legion as present so they make more money. This is 100% true. They do NOT care about the well being of the game anymore which so obviously shows. The Blizzard we grew up with in Diablo 2 and Classic WoW-Wolk is gone.

Most of their old developer team quit in MoP/WoD because they didnt like the way the game was headed, and I understand them. If I would have made a game like WoW and then see some pompous little shit like Celestalon ruin the game and calling PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS hyperbolic, casual and even accusing Cdew for "fishing for viewers" when he made a forum post explaining why ability pruning is a bad thing.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/34...s-are-missing/
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...54219693469696
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742845147#1
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743025110#1

WoW is not a fucking MOBA, its an MMO. Speculations have arisen that Blizzards goal is to turn WoW into a console MMO similar to Dragon Age inqusition where you can only have 10 spells active. It's clear that they have abandoned all morals in maintaining their loyal subscriber base but instead want to try get into the console arena but in order to do so they have to remove spells.

Celestalon however doesn't realize what he's doing will only backfire in the long run and Blizzard need to hire people who actually play the game they are supposed to design. Celestalon removed psychic scream from priests because they had too much utility. Sure spectral guise had to go because it was retarded as fuck but removing the ONLY CC priests have left and saying "they had too much utility" is just proving I'm right.

in b4 darsithis deletes because we are not allowed to critizize blizzard in any form
    i am not agree to the Legion release date. Just bc their marketing never let the combined movie + game effect go.

for everything else: 100% agree.

this company became the worst "put in the least possible effort and milk the most money out of it" suckers, i ever seen.

but be ready to await the white knight horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing to discuss here not covered in other threads, and especially nothing to discuss when you pass off your speculation and opinions ("100% true!") as facts.