Thread: AS set fot TW

Deleted

AS set fot TW

Good day

As title says, I`m looking for the best AS Spriest set for Timewalking dungeons - I already have the MoP legenary cape, Dragonwrath and the legendary ring.
    Some SoO Mythic set pieces as well.

I`ve found various lists on the internet, most of them wildly differnet from each other - so if there are any dedicated TW zerging Spriests here, could you please share your gear/enchant/gem set?

Thank you.

Deleted
    Hey, just a quick look at the tier sets it seems that tier 14 2pc set seems to go hand in hand with the AS talent. Get this bonus with the hands and chest piece preferably s these are the only pieces that have crit and haste as their stats. After this fill the rest of your gear out with anything that has crit on, while in TW crit will scale down so you will need a lot.

The 2pc gives your SW:P a flat 10% crit chance but I am not sure if that is also scaled down.

This is just from me spending a few minutes looking at the tier sets.

Deleted
    What about combining T14 2PC with T16 2PC? That 10% MB increase seems nice.

What about trinkets? I guess I`ll go with the crafted belt from tailoring - three sockets after all.

I have been using T18+T12 for the strong Mindbender. It's kinda fun letting him wail on stuff.

I agree about the T16 though. it's pretty strong.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilee25 View Post
    I have been using T18+T12 for the strong Mindbender. It's kinda fun letting him wail on stuff.

I agree about the T16 though. it's pretty strong.
    The problem with t18 is that you would lose atleast 2 sockets, most probably 4 from hands and pants if compaired to t16 :P

Also i would really suggest to go CoP with insanity and halo for atleast some burst aoe. Might be worth it to play around with mind harvest glyph also.

e: so T164p with Legwraps of Cardinality would be probably strongest choice?
    Last edited by mmocc7b0f56dc9; 2016-04-11 at 05:44 AM. Reason: changed shoulders to pants. weak yellow sockets on pants :S

When you get this set together, let us know how it does.

I mean the current line of thinking is that nothing lives long enough to make AS worth it, but let us know.

The thing that bugs me most about AS is stacking crit vs haste....haste is great for RPPM, but crit is required for AS.