Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    This seems like it'd be a lot of fun, I just know I'd die to lag from a dc or something though haha.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    Yeah, I'm still trying to gear up to get into the heavy endgame stuff (only iLvl 145 GRRRRR). But, I was speaking more of the fact that there is a LOT you can do in FFXIV solo, and that there are even parts of the endgame that you can't use a group for, that you HAVE to do solo. Not the raids and such of course, but duties, and crafting, etc.

Although, I will say that I love the community in FFXIV. Actually met some decent people in that game. Not so many elitist jerks there. (But then, there's no DPS meters allowed there either.)
    Actually DPS meters are a fine line. You can use them for your own purposes and help people if they ask for it but use them to harass then it's a bannable offence. The game director himself has stated this on the matter and even congratulated FC's who were known to be using meters saying they were a good tool. Tbh though this thread seems to be drifting off topic a bit to my own fault somewhat I admit. On the topic itself, meh ironmans come and ironmans go, eventually he'll max like everyone else. Never watched or heard of him personally so I cannot form my own opinion.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-04-10 at 03:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is so off topic that there is no way to recover it.

Closing.