Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Is this for real?
    Sure it is. Why do you doubt?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Is this for real?
    Seems so,its always funny when people take his "trolling" videos seriously
    "In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."
    | CPU - i5-6600K @ 4.5 GHz + Cooler Master Hyper - 212 EVO | MB - MSI Z170A Gaming M3 | RAM - 4x HYPERX Savage Black 4GB DDR4 2133MHz | GPU - Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1080 | HDD #1 - 600GB Western Digital WDC | HDD #2 2TB Seagate @ 7200 RPM | SSD - HyperX Fury 240GB | PSU - LC-POWER LC8750III @750W | Mouse - Logitech G600 | KB - Logitech G910

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    I wouldn't.
    Quite.

It needs to have options, and it does. People asking for "challenge" in leveling content will just have to get over the fact that leveling is not where it's meant to be, unless you choose for it to (such as IM). Leveling is aimed at new players, not people needing e-peen factor but unable to achieve it through social content...

Raiding, 5-man content and PVP having the challenge at different difficulty levels is entirely fine. With Legion, 5-man will have even better 5-man challenges. And contrary to what these people crying for challenge are saying, the removal of options (like LFR, which any raider worth his salt shouldn't give a shit about) won't make for MORE challenge, it'll just mean less options and less justification for the devs to spend a lot of time on the more challenging parts of said content...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-04-09 at 11:52 PM.

Asmongold is all about removing things he doesnt like, is all about his own agenda, comments on how he is all for "the new player" and then wants things that he doesnt like removed with no interest at all on how it impacts others.

He prates on about how we could have a "better community", then wants LFD removed, disregardiong the issues it will cause players, wants LFR removed because "only the worthy" should see content and "if they dont get to see it thats too bad", he is also the guy who made a video of him going into LFR and DELIBERATELY killing players in LFR for his own lulz.

It is all about him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Justice View Post
    Seems so,its always funny when people take his "trolling" videos seriously
    Its interesting you think he does not mean what he talks about.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Sorry, but i wont call a guy who posts on twitter that he "wants to make azeroth great again" (as if he could, and as if he even had something like brain to be able to) and who talks about "big dicks" smart and helpful for the community.

He is toxic, elitist, and obviously a racist as like Trump. He hates the stereotypical "casual gamer" and wants to remove anything thats accessible.

That guy is a pain in the ass, nothing the community should identify with.
    Are we watching the same person? Don't get me wrong, he was a bit immature with trying to kill people in LFR in ToT (I seriously hate LFR so I was one of those people who just wanted to get through it) but he's honestly pretty mature overall and not an elitist. If you want to make claims, go ahead but I would like to see recent examples that point to reasoning for your opinions on him.

As for the death, rip Asmongler

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    It is all about him.
    Its his youtube channel,ofc it is.
    | CPU - i5-6600K @ 4.5 GHz + Cooler Master Hyper - 212 EVO | MB - MSI Z170A Gaming M3 | RAM - 4x HYPERX Savage Black 4GB DDR4 2133MHz | GPU - Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1080 | HDD #1 - 600GB Western Digital WDC | HDD #2 2TB Seagate @ 7200 RPM | SSD - HyperX Fury 240GB | PSU - LC-POWER LC8750III @750W | Mouse - Logitech G600 | KB - Logitech G910

Deleted
    Sorry, but i wont call a guy who posts on twitter that he "wants to make azeroth great again" (as if he could, and as if he even had something like brain to be able to) and who talks about "big dicks" smart and helpful for the community.

He is toxic, elitist, and obviously a racist as like Trump. He hates the stereotypical "casual gamer" and wants to remove anything thats accessible.

Any proof of these claims ? Or are you just hating on him because you don't like him ?

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    Are we watching the same person? Don't get me wrong, he was a bit immature with trying to kill people in LFR in ToT (I seriously hate LFR so I was one of those people who just wanted to get through it) but he's honestly pretty mature overall and not an elitist. If you want to make claims, go ahead but I would like to see recent examples that point to reasoning for your opinions on him.

As for the death, rip Asmongler
    Yeah pretty much this. Hes only "immature" in his trolling videos that some people think are real,but yeah. I don't even watch his stuff much,nor do I agree with all he has to say,but just flat out calling him a racist toxic elitist nolife is pretty silly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    Just watch his twitter account. Watch every single demand in his videos about gameplay he doesnt understand or like to be removed. Watch his immmaturity when he talks about "big dicks".. tell me, how could any grown up player follow someone like that?

Where are the good streamers? That dont want to infest the community with their ridiculous hardcore agenda?

Deleted
    Poor guy.

I would have punched the monitor.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I don't watch other people play video games live, but I do watch some rotational videos and pvp montages. Asmongold is not an elitist at all. He's kind of a dork. Of all the jerks streaming and making videos out there, you choose him to bitch about? He's just another nerd that likes WoW and tries to make a little scratch to get by on from it.

He probably says "make azeroth great again" because it's a catchphrase used by thousands of people now as satire of Trump's statement. It's a joke dude. Trump is a joke. Hillary is a joke. Bernie is a joke. None of them give a shit about you or anyone on these forums; black, white, or brow.

I think you should stop mixing your fairyland politics with your fairyland games and relax a bit.

he was a bit immature with trying to kill people in LFR in ToT (I seriously hate LFR so I was one of those people who just wanted to get through it) but he's honestly pretty mature overall and not an elitist.
    Anyone who deliberately goes into a raid with the intent of trolling it and wrecking the gameplay of others for his own sick amusement deserves nothing but contempt. For someone who seems concerned with "community", his actions tell a different story.

If he doesnt like LFR, fine, thats his prerogative.

"I dont like it so I will wreck the raid and I dont care about the 24 others in that raid"

Funny..arent the other 24 people in that raid part of the community he claims to care so much about?

Creep.
    Last edited by Aehl; 2016-04-10 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Anyone who deliberately goes into a raid with the intent of trolling it and wrecking the gameplay of others for his own sick amusement desrves nothing but contempt. For someone who seems concerned with "community", his actions denote him for what he is

A troll.
    Yep. This pretty much sums it up.

He's as bad as Preach and several other Youtubers of that ilk.

Just watch his twitter account. Watch every single demand in his videos about gameplay he doesnt understand or like to be removed. Watch his immmaturity when he talks about "big dicks".. tell me, how could any grown up player follow someone like that?
    The 'big dicks' thing is his joke. I guess he's not allowed to be funny or make jokes. I find him funny so I generally watch a decent amount of his stuff. He also makes reasonable wishes when it comes to his desires. It's his opinion. He's free to make it. Hell, in his latest Legion Warrior video, he seemed pretty happy with how they played and was even surprised I'd say at how fun he found it. I don't really ever see much issue with his opinions that he makes. I may not agree all the time but he doesn't seem like a bad person. Also making a joke about politics doesn't automatically mean you support every opinion that politician let's loose for their mouth.

This argument is hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmigration View Post
    Asmongold is not an elitist at all. He's kind of a dork.
    He is both. He quotes the same bullshit preach is vomiting over his youtube channel. He hates anything that does not fit to his gamestyle and wants it removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Transmigration View Post
    He probably says "make azeroth great again" because it's a catchphrase used by thousands of people now as satire of Trump's statement. It's a joke dude. Trump is a joke. Hillary is a joke. Bernie is a joke. None of them give a shit about you or anyone on these forums; black, white, or brow.
    No, he actually really believes he could change anything about the game. No, he cant. He is just one of those players blizzard never would take serious as he just wants the gameplay of millions removed for his own agenda.

When he said something was "gay" once in a vid I stopped watching. A grown man using "gay" like a little school boy, was cringe worthy. Seriously. I felt ashamed for him.
    Last edited by Voidism; 2016-04-10 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    Yep. This pretty much sums it up.

He's as bad as Preach and several other Youtubers of that ilk.
    "as bad as preach" Give me one good argument why Preach is a troll. Go. You could maybe argue that Asmon is a troll,but only if you watch his troll/sarcastic videos,but Preach? nah not really

Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    When he said something was "gay" I stopped watching. A grown man using "gay" like a little school boy, was cringe worthy. Seriously. I felt ashamed for him.
    I don't even need to click the link to know watching it would cause IQ points to lower.

You mean the arrogant gibberish he repeats over and over? Is something like that a typical wow streamer nowadays? Because if thats the case i would like to ask blizzard to actually adress humans with their game, and not idiots who want to limit gameplay to a few.

You just dont know how many want a bigger challenge in the game.

Obviously you are highly biased. Asmongold is a hillbillie and trump fan, obviously. He is hateful, disrespects any other playstyle except his own and is neither capable nor intellectually able to actually add anything useful to the design discussion. He is just parroting preach when its about "hardcore"-nonesense.
    You are entitled to your opinion, just like everyone else is. My opinion is that you are a dumb ass. Trying to ridicule someone else's opinion and degrade them and maybe even their intelligence on some level. Meanwhile your post is riddled with typo's. Congratulations sir, you are a dumb fuck.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-10 at 01:22 AM.