Fastest way to obtain PvP gear? Solo Play

Hello

I haven't played WoD in ages. I recently subscribed and I want to gear my warrior for PvP as fast as possible as a solo player. Should I do Ashram? Should I focus on BGs?

Well the fastest way would be spend 100k gold on "champions honor" from the AH, you can get most slots either 710 or 700 with that and a 710 weapon, with just a few clicks. Beyond that, in 3 weeks there's a skirmish bonus weekend so a lot of extra honor for skirms.

BUT asap and no money involved, your best bet is honestly trashran. You can get a lot of honor from turning in artifact fragments + the boxes + the 2 quests and their respective rewards. Otherwise just farm BGs or find someone trying to gear up their resto druid and struggle through 2s until you guys get geared (best arms partner for 2s is rdruid)
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EGd7jDAeho
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqMQ...&nohtml5=False

Do this for the honor set then find random people in the LFG finder to cap 2s with is the fastest way in my experience.

You pretty much join an ashran group run around getting the artifacts turn them in rinse repeat. If you're alliance you may want to join as horde for faster queue's.

Both videos show you the paths, the second one is longer but is more in-depth

I already replied to your identical topic in General, but here's a repost:

Ashran; you dont even need to PvP to get full honor gear in 5-6 hours. Gather the treasures (tree stump, adventurers pack, etc) which have between 40-140 artifact fragments each, and farm mobs in the two "behind enemy lines" zones (ABG and MQ if Horde, AoA and BR if Alliance) where the 'Fortune Favors the Bold' buff doubles the fragments dropped. Turn in frequently, avoid enemy players. You can easily net 6-7K honor an hour that way. *If* your team is winning events, hang with them and get the fast conquest; also domthe daily bonus objectives in the event areas for another fast 750 honor.

I jist geared a fresh 100 paladin in about five hours /played last week. Its super easy.

Deleted
    I'd really like to farm some honor for pvp transmog gear but i just can't stand the idea to do actual pvp. I really need to fool around in ashran some day. Last time i went there was year ago?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    I already replied to your identical topic in General, but here's a repost:

Ashran; you dont even need to PvP to get full honor gear in 5-6 hours. Gather the treasures (tree stump, adventurers pack, etc) which have between 40-140 artifact fragments each, and farm mobs in the two "behind enemy lines" zones (ABG and MQ if Horde, AoA and BR if Alliance) where the 'Fortune Favors the Bold' buff doubles the fragments dropped. Turn in frequently, avoid enemy players. You can easily net 6-7K honor an hour that way. *If* your team is winning events, hang with them and get the fast conquest; also domthe daily bonus objectives in the event areas for another fast 750 honor.

I jist geared a fresh 100 paladin in about five hours /played last week. Its super easy.
    Is there any addon that shows you where all the treasures are?

I only done ashran a few times but we have been steamrolled by horde then and barley got any honor.

Im not aware of any Add Ons, but this video is pretty good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MupbhfKit8w

He misses a few that i'm aware of:

There is a chest that can spawn on the beach below Brutes Rise

There is a second spawn in Ashmaul Burial Grounds - above the one in the video; if you go up the ramp/fallen rocks, into the upper pool, and jump across to the free-standing piece of architecture, there is a bag that can spawn up there. You can see the skeleton.

There is on in MQ on top of the entrance to the mine. Its located next to a smoking skeleton.

There are two more stumps near the one he shows near the Sabermaw. One is to the left, up on the little hill overlooking thge road, and the other is to the left of the one he shows, along the wall closer to the road.

Farm rares in Ashran, exchange artifact fragments for honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Hello

I haven't played WoD in ages. I recently subscribed and I want to gear my warrior for PvP as fast as possible as a solo player. Should I do Ashram? Should I focus on BGs?
    Uhh anyway? This game is made for the casual player now, you can open a ticket to a GM and say "hey, I want pvp gear! This grind is taking too long" and they'll probably give it to you.

Trashcan artifact farming
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Google "hydra/avengers ashran" and lean how to participate in that, its a very fast source of honor/conq once it gets going.

Otherwise solo play means random BGs.

If you're alliance this is an easy way to gear as you will win 99% of the games you play, plus being a broken op nsrq warrior will amplify those gains.

If you're horde then I will laugh in your face of you even begin to approach the idea of a thought that its possible to ever "gear up" by doing random bgs.

But you picked a super ezmode class that doesn't take any skill to play so if you don't piss away your time with bad decisions you'll be up and owning real fast.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Google "hydra/avengers ashran" and lean how to participate in that, its a very fast source of honor/conq once it gets going.

Otherwise solo play means random BGs.

If you're alliance this is an easy way to gear as you will win 99% of the games you play, plus being a broken op nsrq warrior will amplify those gains.

If you're horde then I will laugh in your face of you even begin to approach the idea of a thought that its possible to ever "gear up" by doing random bgs.

But you picked a super ezmode class that doesn't take any skill to play so if you don't piss away your time with bad decisions you'll be up and owning real fast.
    Yeahno.

Easiest way to gear up, regardless of faction, is to farm artifact fragments from treasures in Ashran. Literally can be done in just a few hours, without ever having to fight anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Yeahno.

Easiest way to gear up, regardless of faction, is to farm artifact fragments from treasures in Ashran. Literally can be done in just a few hours, without ever having to fight anyone.
    Last time I tried this there was a limited number of total spawns, like under 20 in all, and most were taken when I got there.

Whats your strat?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Kind of old thread...

The answer is Ashran premades.

Throw in gathering artifact fragments during downtime.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Last time I tried this there was a limited number of total spawns, like under 20 in all, and most were taken when I got there.

Whats your strat?
    20 sounds about right.

If there is someone in your Ashran already farming them, wait out the debuff and leave and try another one.