Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I wonder if this was a stunt to get Youtube clicks, there was an earlier incident with a mom shooting a laptop IIRC.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Maybe a 12 month contract and they were shooting the old phone?

Part 2 has nothing to do with phones

Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2016-04-10 at 05:20 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    now her cell can't score a critical strike for a while.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, I love it.

I actually love southern white trash women like that. They can be a hoot to be around. Just don't piss them off, or you'll end up like those phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

i really do hate social media though, and REALLY hate smart phones.

so... not exactly feeling loads of sympathy for them.

Title needs corrected. That is not a Rifle, that is a Shotgun.

But LOL @ recording it on a Cellphone and then uploading it to Social Media.
    Also LOL @ recording it vertically.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i really do hate social media though, and REALLY hate smart phones.

so... not exactly feeling loads of sympathy for them.
    You're using social media right now.

Deleted
    Yeaa... gl:P She sounds like my mom..

But when she pulled that stuff, I just bought myself a new laptop and didnt show it to her

(she didnt actually SHOOT any of my stuff, just gave a similar speech and sold the family PC)

It's soooo cute that there's people in this thread that think if a kid buys something, their parents can't do anything about it. So adorable! <pinches their sad little ignorant cheeks>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector Sigma View Post
    It's soooo cute that there's people in this thread that think if a kid buys something, their parents can't do anything about it. So adorable! <pinches their sad little ignorant cheeks>
    That really depends on the kid. I mean parents CAN yes, as in, the kid cant sue them if thats that youre suggesting. Unless theyre like 16+ or the parents dont have custody.

But unless the kid is too brainwashed or the parents keep her behind bars in a 2 by 2 ft cell, theres not really much the parents can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    That really depends on the kid. I mean parents CAN yes, as in, the kid cant sue them if thats that youre suggesting. Unless theyre like 16+ or the parents dont have custody.

But unless the kid is too brainwashed or the parents keep her behind bars in a 2 by 2 ft cell, theres not really much the parents can do about it.
    <just pats your head all the more> You keep thinking that, champ.

Deleted
    <just pats your head all the more> You keep thinking that, champ.
    Well Im 23 now but back when I was still underage, I kinda ignored my parents completely when they demanded unreasonable stuff. Sure I said yes mom, whatever you say mom.. but as soon as she was out of sigh, I did anything I wanted anyway. And yes, I got caught a few times and was "really sorry" and gave a nice speech about the things I learned but all that changed was that I learned to be a bit more careful so I wouldnt be caught again. But that was just unreasonable stuff. Like phones and PCs.. I mean everyone at school had them and I quickly learned that instead of trying to change their mind, I could just nod and agree and then do it anyway. Much simpler that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I wonder if this was a stunt to get Youtube clicks
    Nawww...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Haha, I love it.

I actually love southern white trash women like that.
    They can be a hoot to be around. Just don't piss them off, or you'll end up like those phones.
    Perhaps one with a little less.. mass?

Well Im 23 now but back when I was still underage, I kinda ignored my parents completely when they demanded unreasonable stuff. Sure I said yes mom, whatever you say mom.. but as soon as she was out of sigh, I did anything I wanted anyway. And yes, I got caught a few times and was "really sorry" and gave a nice speech about the things I learned but all that changed was that I learned to be a bit more careful so I wouldnt be caught again. But that was just unreasonable stuff. Like phones and PCs.. I mean everyone at school had them and I quickly learned that instead of trying to change their mind, I could just nod and agree and then do it anyway. Much simpler that way.
    So basically you were and are a cunt of a human being. Got it. Good to know. Thanks for sharing. You're going to get far in life.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-04-10 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    So basically you were and are a cunt of a human being. Got it. Good to know. Thanks for sharing. You're going to get far in life.
    So you would have tried to embrace the Amish way of life if you had been in my place? Cause social media is the devil..

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    I love how fox news wants to air this shit. This is so sad.
    It was already on CNN and MSNBC... So? Why not?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Title needs corrected. That is not a Rifle, that is a Shotgun.
    Sshhhhhhh. Liberal European Cucks don't know the difference.

So you would have tried to embrace the Amish way of life if you had been in my place? Cause social media is the devil..
    No, I'd have stopped being a cunt and causing my parents to punish me for being one.

Deleted
    No, I'd have stopped being a cunt and causing my parents to punish me for being one.
    FFS.. look at this lady on the video. You cant reason with someone like that. And you try doing school stuff without having a PC. The most painless way to handle it is just telling her what she wants to hear and then doing it your own way.

FFS.. look at this lady on the video. You cant reason with someone like that. And you try doing school stuff without having a PC. The most painless way to handle it is just telling her what she wants to hear and then doing it your own way.
    Tell yourself what you need to. Doesn't change one thing about what I've said or what kind of horrible person you are and were.