Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    Well, it is not some ordinary russian bank, it is russian state bank, which is tightly connected to Putin himself. And this bank hires lobbiyng firm whose CEOs are close to Clinton couple. Seems simple enough to gather all the pieces.
    still straws, and as usual lacking proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    And how does this relate to Clinton lol? You seem to think 2 wrongs make 1 right.
    To be fair it has about as much to do with Mrs. Clinton as this article.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    still straws, and as usual lacking proof.
    Hillary gets money from russian Putin's (basically) bank, and it is lacking proof. Ok.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    We shall see.

Meanwhile the Democrat frontrunner (yes, she is) is corruption incarnate.
    So my options are to put either a snake in the oval office or a blind, rabid wolf.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    So my options are to put either a snake in the oval office or a blind, rabid wolf.
    Pretty much, yes. My sympathies.

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    Hillary gets money from russian Putin's (basically) bank, and it is lacking proof. Ok.
    Except thats not what is happening.

russian bank hires Washington lobbyist firm that has done business with Clinton in the past, is not a "russian bank giving Clinton money", how much you want to bet the same lobbyist firm has done business with major GOP politicians as well?

Deleted
    You won't find a Russian bank giving money to Bernie Sanders. You won't find an American bank giving money to Bernie Sanders either, for that matter, and for good reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the past history of Clinton's comments on Russia and Putin, I seeeeeeeeeriously doubt that she is someone Kremlin should put their stakes on. I would think Trump would be a better candidate for Kremlin, since he has already said many warm words towards Putin and promised close interaction with Russia, in case he wins the elections.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    she is backed by Soros
    Never understood the big bugaboo about Soros.

The man helped toppled eight Communist dictatorships. If he'd back right-wing policies, he'd be deified by the Republicans.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    American elections is at the lowest point of it's history. Having to chose between a fascist, a corrupt and a populist...

Looks like latin america elections.

10+ Year Old Account
    hopefully bernie brings it up in the next debate
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Given the past history of Clinton's
    If you really look at the history of the Clintons, it seems like there is just so much 'smoke' that it is statistically impossible for there to not be any 'fire'
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    If you really look at the history of the Clintons, it seems like there is just so much 'smoke' that it is statistically impossible for there to not be any 'fire'
    Her position on Russia, Putin and Kremlin has been pretty consistent since, at least, 2000 or so. Doubt she is going to change her mind suddenly after being elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Except thats not what is happening.

russian bank hires Washington lobbyist firm that has done business with Clinton in the past, is not a "russian bank giving Clinton money", how much you want to bet the same lobbyist firm has done business with major GOP politicians as well?
    We don't have any data concerning GOP and russian banks/other structures close to regime - yet.
    Needless to say that Putin wants to get out of sanctions asap, because his economics heading for the abyss day by day w/o western loan money. So it is logical that he needs to have loyal (wo)men in the head of western countries for them to cancel these sanctions. And most powerful western country is... right, USA. And most probable winner of coming presidental elections is... right, Hillary. Simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Never understood the big bugaboo about Soros.

The man helped toppled eight Communist dictatorships. If he'd back right-wing policies, he'd be deified by the Republicans.
    I think it's that Republicans know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that scummy far-right selfish billionaires like the Kochs back their party, while encouraging its worst elements - and that deep down, they're really not comfortable with their party serving as a gigantic sock-puppet for some of the worst elements of the one-percent. But it's not like they, personally, can stop their leaders from selling out to the Kochs and their ilk; so instead, the look over at the Democrats and the left in general, find Soros a nominally "left" billionaire, and tell themselves "See, the Democrats/liberals/progressives do it too, so we're not any worse than they are". So whining about Soros (who certainly isn't above criticism) is a sort of transference - it's what they do to avoid the cognitive dissonance of letting crazed right-wingnut members of the 1% pull their party's strings (often directly against the wishes/interests of its members).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)