What's your most recent embarrassing moment in this game?

I was just halfway through the Tanaan introduction on my death knight when I realized four of my heirlooms hadn't been upgraded yet and were still at lvl 60. Which means I'd been levelling through TBC, WotLK, Cata and MoP with four non-working heirlooms. I felt really dumb.

What about you guys

Deleted
    Playing in a raid with 100 arrows as a hunter.

Edit: Most recent? Ehm.. no, wait.. i somehow mixed it up with "most impressive".

No, my most recent embarassing moment was when i played my 10th alt to 100 and that gameplay became tedious again. I quitted the game then.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2016-04-10 at 06:15 PM.

Resubbed in the middle of WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Resubbed in the middle of WoD.
    Lol same .

Being hyped for WoD.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    paying a sub for wod.

Formerly known as Arafal

Not really recent but I got super into rated BG's in Cataclysm as a Holy Pally.

Holy Pallies were great for solo-defending because we had great survivability and could hold off at least 3 attackers from a point, before help arrived.

I was defending Blacksmith alone in a pretty high rated (~2k) RBG and it was pretty boring, nobody was coming, and I'd just been standing there for like 5 minutes. So I decided to alt-tab to Facebook a little, change my music... and suddenly Skype blew up about how suddenly Blacksmith just got taken.

That was the last time they invited me to PvP with them lol

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bought WoD.

enjoyed ashran
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Used, no, wasted my free insta-lvl 90 on a warrior I never even played on and eventually deleted because I couldn't be bothered to play on another warrior.

It's alright, though. I had leveled most characters I wanted to play on by the time the Legion pre-order was released, so the insta-lvl 100 didn't go to waste.
    (As a side note: Draenor is the most boring leveling experience I've had in a while)