Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    This is so stupid. All profession/class mounts should count regardless if your player can use them or not. I would even go a step further and say Horde/Alliance mounts too but we will need more rewards if that is the case.

Nice way to just ignore all of the posts, nub.

It was already mentioned (mainly my post) that profession mounts add to the counter, no matter if they can ride them or not.

The reason people say to choose a paladin is because they have two class mounts, plus a third mount only paladins can use from the Argent Tournament, the Argent Charger. Also, alliance is better if you don't have Warlord's Deathwheel since you can buy the alliance version, Champion's Treadblade, for 100k, whereas Warlord's Deathwheel is now unobtainable for horde.

Professions on your paladin don't matter, since any profession mounts you have are account wide and increase the mount counter on the achievement whether you have the profession or not. So, you can have alts with engineering, tailoring, leatherworking and have them learn the mounts, and they will increase your mount count on your paladin.

PVP war mounts bought with honor are account wide and increase the mount count for any character you have, however the Vicious mounts are character specific, and only increase the mount count on characters who have learned them.

So, the best way to increase your mount count is an alliance paladin with the two class mounts, who has bought Argent Charger, has the 4 Vicious mounts and the Champion's Treadblade, with alts who have learned all the profession mounts.

The mount counter is total bullshit.

The day I got 250 mount achive I got 2 mounts later next day on my druid over night....guess somebody botted my account...

Actually made a little rant about it as well on my tube :& piss annoying.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO