Thread: Legion Wardrobe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    v. 1.2 Update

• DB updated to last Legion Alpha build
    • Added pre-cata quests to DB
    • Fixed models preview with different UI scale
    • Added new filter "Current zone": shows all items from your current instance, raid or quest zone
    • Added names of chars that collected visual to items tooltips
    • Added scaling big model by pressing keys "-" and "+"
    • Added import/export buttons in "about" window
    • Added "Force update" button in "about" window

A really awesome addon, fun to see how much I have collected so far. (Most surprised that I have collected 275 different cloaks so far...)

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Great work and really helpful. Only slight crit (and I'm sure this is early days) is it seems a bit hit or miss atm. Some stuff I have on as a transmog its not picking up.

If the author is watching, then I have a suggestion.
    I have been looking for a way to identify "redundant" items in my inventory.
    While your addon does that in part, there is one which I feel it could do better.

Could your addon display on an item tooltip if the appearance has been earned from a quest on a relevant character.
    Telling me that it has been "obtained" isnt enough, as that still applies to items simply in the inventory.
    I want to know if I can remove that item without losing the source of its appearance, in that the tooltip will differentiate if that item is from a quest reward and therefore making any additional in inventory redundant if they share that appearance.
    I understand the in-game UI does that to some extent, but suffers the same problem if you are on another character.
    Telling me that x other character has earned it isn't much use when I cant see from this one whether that is a quest reward or something in my bags.
    I can only see that on the character in question, and if I go into the wardrobe UI and locate the item.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    If the author is watching, then I have a suggestion.
    I have been looking for a way to identify "redundant" items in my inventory.
    While your addon does that in part, there is one which I feel it could do better.

Could your addon display on an item tooltip if the appearance has been earned from a quest on a relevant character.
    Telling me that it has been "obtained" isnt enough, as that still applies to items simply in the inventory.
    I want to know if I can remove that item without losing the source of its appearance, in that the tooltip will differentiate if that item is from a quest reward and therefore making any additional in inventory redundant if they share that appearance.
    I understand the in-game UI does that to some extent, but suffers the same problem if you are on another character.
    Telling me that x other character has earned it isn't much use when I cant see from this one whether that is a quest reward or something in my bags.
    I can only see that on the character in question, and if I go into the wardrobe UI and locate the item.
    That's a great idea. If you already use something like Altoholic, the "obtained" thing is somewhat useless if your goal is to look through your inventory for stuff to clear out.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    I just installed the addon, all functionality i see is by typing: /wardrobe - is there any functions i'm miss?

- Is there any scanning of guilds banks?
    - I would like to hear a statement to the "find duplicate items function" - if there is any, because althoholic sometimes doesn't work in this case (some duplicates aren't matched)
    - I think many people are in the same situation as me: many chars, full inventory, guild banks, void storage and they want to know if there are any item which can be sold without loosing the skin (i'm not talking about quest-skins, im talking about duplicates)

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    That's a great idea. If you already use something like Altoholic, the "obtained" thing is somewhat useless if your goal is to look through your inventory for stuff to clear out.
    At the moment it looks like my best approach is to place each item on the appropriate character so I can then see via the Wardrobe UI which sources are "fulfilled" on each item that it says I own the appearance of.
    A considerable step in the right direction though at least.

Just would be nice to see that outside of the Wardrobe UI, on item tooltips for stuff in bags.
    In addition to from other characters.
    That would then also offer some resolution to the guild-bank issue, at least in if you browse it and hover over a given item you could identify if it was redundant or not.
    As that is the aim of the addon surely at this point ?
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-04-17 at 11:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

so this is basically a thing instead of wardrobe untill we get one in legion?

Deleted
    UI looks extremely great, good job

v. 1.3 Update

• More pre-cata quest checks (this time for items that can be obtained post-wotlk)
    • Opening window with items & sources on pressing TAB button while you hover item with visual
    • Option for fading out items that already collected in auction window [Must be enabled in options before using]. Note: Do not forget to check all sources (press TAB buton) before spending gold
    • Fixed sources for some items (375 items from BC raids, ICC, Cata T11 were incorectly shown as vendor items)

I hope TAB-press feature can help with duplicates or checking auction items.

Just one question , how can you be sure that an item is using the same exact model / skin color ? so i can delete my items securely

PS for mods : this addon need a spotlight / overview on the front page
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2016-04-18 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Just one question , how can you be sure that an item is using the same exact model / skin color ? so i can delete my items securely

PS for mods : this addon need a spotlight / overview on the front page
    Yeah I'm still slightly cautious too, when it comes to WOD Heroic/Mythic stuff at least being different colors and the AH dimming seems to be hit or miss for some reason atm (using Auctioneer). This last update is great though. If you're in doubt you can now TAB over an item to bring up all of the shared skins, and ctrl+click on each one to try it on in the Dressing Room to confirm for yourself that it is the exact same color.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2016-04-18 at 02:17 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

This last update is great though. If you're in doubt you can now TAB over an item to bring up all of the shared skins
    Extremely useful addition to this already wonderful addon.

ctrl+click on each one to try it on in the Dressing Room to confirm for yourself that it is the exact same color.
    Use Mog-it so you wont have to control+click to view the skin, just hover over the item
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2016-04-18 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted
    Blizzard should pay you and implement it as the wardrobe system at launch it looks good

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Blizzard should pay you and implement it as the wardrobe system at launch it looks good
    I think that we are having the same UI from Blizzard in legion / Prepatch ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ykiigor View Post
    v. 1.3 Update

• More pre-cata quest checks (this time for items that can be obtained post-wotlk)
    • Opening window with items & sources on pressing TAB button while you hover item with visual
    • Option for fading out items that already collected in auction window [Must be enabled in options before using]. Note: Do not forget to check all sources (press TAB buton) before spending gold
    • Fixed sources for some items (375 items from BC raids, ICC, Cata T11 were incorectly shown as vendor items)

Is there a chance that you will add an option to show only duplicates ? thank you.
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2016-04-18 at 09:53 AM.

v. 1.3 Update

Some items share ONLY the same skin but not the same color, but the addon states that they share the same color. is there a chance that you can corrrect this by making the addon to check for the skin AND the color ? thank you
    here is my example :
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=115434/d...#same-model-as

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Some items share ONLY the same skin but not the same color, but the addon states that they share the same color. is there a chance that you can corrrect this by making the addon to check for the skin AND the color ? thank you
    here is my example :
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=115434/d...#same-model-as
    This is known issue. 2 WOD appearances per category have all items in range 610ilvl-700ilvl and all of this items are represent by other real unique appearances. I manually ban them from DB in next update
    Last edited by ykiigor; 2016-04-20 at 11:48 AM.

This is known issue. 2 WOD appearances per category have all items in range 610ilvl-700ilvl and all of this items are represent by other real unique appearances. I manually ban them from DB in next update
    Oh so this problem is only affecting WOD items and not the older ones ? thank you and keep up the good work

7+ Year Old Account
    I think the tabards are a bit buggy - i can't see the tabard of the hand, my tcg tabard and no alliance tabards ^.^

besides that, pretty cool addon *thumbs up*

#TEAMGIRAFFE

v. 1.4 Update

• Minor UI changes
    • Fixed TAB feature for visuals that can't be obtained on current char
    • Added option for scan boe items ("/wardrobe boe")
    • Added "Favorite" text on item tooltips for favorites visuals
    • Added collection state to tooltips in profession window
    • Added zones names for vendors (as result - vendors now available for "current zone" filter)
    • Added missed alliance visuals