Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I can't wait for the Fall, been a big fan of these 3. Amazon is playing it up too, they won't be releasing the entire season in one shot, but instead plan on releasing a new episode each week of series 1.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-06-08 at 12:00 AM.

I changed the title.

i'm suffering a huge withdrawal due to lack of "POWWWEERRRRR".

Can't wait for those 3 to come up on line with the new shows because Chris Evans and the way-too-obvious scripting is killing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I changed the title.
    Thank you, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleisbetter View Post
    i'm suffering a huge withdrawal due to lack of "powwweerrrrr".

Can't wait for those 3 to come up on line with the new shows because chris evans and the way-too-obvious scripting is killing.
    and on that bombshell......

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    and on that bombshell......
    Remember that episode when they won an award for best unscripted entertainment show or something, and Clarkson couldn't go to accept the award because he was busy writing the script for the next week's show?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Remember that episode when they won an award for best unscripted entertainment show or something, and Clarkson couldn't go to accept the award because he was busy writing the script for the next week's show?
    Seriously, is there anyone in the world who doesn't see it's scripted? It's not a bad thing either, it's just the way you deliver it.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Seriously, is there anyone in the world who doesn't see it's scripted? It's not a bad thing either, it's just the way you deliver it.
    Cannot quote this enough!.

It's all about hiding it as best as you could.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Cannot quote this enough!.

It's all about hiding it as best as you could.
    And Old Top Gear were very good at hiding it. New Top Gear, not so much.

Deleted
    So, this is a bit late, since the BREXIT vote was already, but I just found this; it's got two presenters of the Grand Tour, and they mention the Grand Tour by name and talk about the show a bit, so I think it's relevant enough for this thread.

Also, Eddie Jordan is having a hissy fit and won't watch the Grand Tour.

http://www.vinereport.com/article/th...show/11876.htm
    Jordan's statement came after addressing the wave of criticisms aimed at his fellow new "Top Gear" presenter Chris Evans. According to Jordan, the viewers have just not yet given Evans proper chance to come into his own. Jordan also admitted that while he did like Clarkson, his good times were in the past and Jordan was sure that Clarkson's new show would not beat his.
    Wonder if he'd put money down on that prediction?

Deleted
    So, Jeremy tweeted their new logo:

https://twitter.com/JeremyClarkson/s...24179739824133

Deleted
    So, here's a bit more information:

I can't wait, November seems so far away.

Hell yeah Top Gear finally comes out!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    That was hilarious and that's why I love Top Gear. Even though I'm not a car enthusiast (driving old 2008 Lexus IS350).
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sytrilix View Post
    If anyone remembers their Top Gear adventures such as the India for example, then you know how amazing this will be. I cannot wait for it and looking forward to seeing them back to it!
    never watched that much top gear, but my favorites were always the stupid challenges where they had to build or adapt their car for something, like the amphibious cars one or when they tried to make a green car and tried to drive around Oxford.

the road trips are good too, i liked the middle eatern one and i the one in a jungle, think it was south America.

Deleted
    Wonder if Matt LeBlanc will watch this show.

The trailer should be: We just copy/pasted Top Gear.

You know what? I am not mad at them. Can't wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sytrilix View Post
    If anyone remembers their Top Gear adventures such as the India for example, then you know how amazing this will be. I cannot wait for it and looking forward to seeing them back to it!
    The India one was one of their weakest ones in my opinion:

Top adventures:

1. Bolivia
    2. Polar
    3. Vietnam