Starting a non-profit Nemesis ach group (hopefully this isn't against forum rules :S)

Hi all, I'm looking to start up my own group/raid of people who like myself refuse to pay ridiculous prices to complete the 7 Nemesis quests. I'll be looking for people on both factions who play on US/Oceanic servers to help out. If you don't know how people who sell these runs do it, from my understanding you have a party of 5 people all on the same Nemesis quest (e.g. Orcslayer) 1 person on the opposite faction (the orc) will act as the target dummy and allow the 5 alliance to kill them over and over again (each time giving 5 kills credit to the 500 needed for the achievement) Obviously to speed this up preferably we'd have more than 1 orc which is why I want as many people interested as possible so we can have multiple kill dummies.
    I myself can provide:
    Horde - Blood elf, Tauren, Undead, Panda, Goblin
    Alliance - Human, Night Elf
    Each kill target needs to be lvl 90+ so that the other lvl 100's will get a credited "honorable kill"

If you are interested in getting these done for free pls add my btag and we'll get started

-if you do add my btag, please add a message here just so I know who you are (I sometimes get randoms adding me :S)

oh and I'm playing weekday nights/weekends afternoon+nights GMT+10 time
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-11 at 03:21 PM.

Sadly I play EU, otherwise would have joined. Best of luck though

I have all of alliance except for gnomes...

But I am on Oceanic... I have been looking hard in the past few days and found a couple of people and schedule a kill trade today, but one of them didn't show -.-

If there are any Oceanics who want to exchange my alliance to your horde - add me

Roxtar#1859

7+ Year Old Account
    What you're describing is considered win trading by Blizzard and is against their rules - they have been known to remove gear and gold for it, and also issue suspensions. I wouldn't do it if I were you.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2016-04-11 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    What you're describing is considered win trading by Blizzard and is against their rules - they have been known to remove gear and gold for it, and also issue suspensions. I wouldn't do it if I were you.
    It certainly is not against their rules

Arena win trading on the hand is against the rules

Go check wow forums - there are number of threads about kill trades for nemesis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar View Post
    It certainly is not against their rules

Arena win trading on the hand is against the rules

Go check wow forums - there are number of threads about kill trades for nemesis
    Go ahead and continue believing that. They've stated many times that win trading is against the rules. That just means the moderators haven't gotten to those threads yet, or the people doing it haven't gotten caught yet.

This is cheating, why don't you get the kills the right way.

Go ahead and continue believing that. They've stated many times that win trading is against the rules. That just means the moderators haven't gotten to those threads yet, or the people doing it haven't gotten caught yet.
    But they're not trading wins? The same "tactic" was used for the censer on Timeless Isle and for the Halaa PvP mounts years ago. During Cata there was a brief period were it was common practice for factions to let the other one win Tol Barad because the victory quest rewarded a lot of honor. Blizzard doesn't care at all as long as it's not in rated PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's remove the 90% who bought those Nemesis and Lord/Lady of War title too then ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by molvtv View Post
    This is cheating, why don't you get the kills the right way.
    It is...Blizzard considers it win trading and these people are going to find out the hard way. Just because you see other people speeding on the highway, doesn't mean that speeding is ok, and telling the officer that pulls you over "well other people are speeding too" isn't going to get you very far.

Oh well, I don't care...I don't win trade. And they won't be able to claim I didn't warn them when the banhammer strikes.

The reason Arean 'win trading' is banned is because it screws with rankings

what does kill trading for some quest gonna do? ...

people have been kill trading for nemesis since the beginning of WoD (sometimes in groups of 40 from what i hear)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is...Blizzard considers it win trading and these people are going to find out the hard way. Just because you see other people speeding on the highway, doesn't mean that speeding is ok, and telling the officer that pulls you over "well other people are speeding too" isn't going to get you very far.

Oh well, I don't care...I don't win trade. And they won't be able to claim I didn't warn them when the banhammer strikes.
    It isn't Win trading. It doesn't give any power boost or have ratings attached to it. Win Trading is banned by Blizzard when it affects competitive nature, whihc this does not.

This isn't win trading at all, this is just pathetic. I understand though, some people want to skate through life, or simply aren't PVPers and want stuff handed to them. Best to do it this way (the cheap way) than have to pay a few K to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't against the rules, but it is in the wrong place. You can post here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...m-Group-Thread or here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...evement-Groups