Nameplate addon to show ToF AND execute?

I am playing with Tidyplates options and I see that it has the ability to modify health bar colors based on health percentages. I want to have bars change colors at 35%, and then change colors again at 20%. Unfortunately the in-game sliders only allow me to end the high health threshold at 50%, and will not let me put it all the way down to 35%, so I am forced to either pick one or the other (show 20% or 35%)

This would be an important feature for shadow priests and I'm surprised it's not already allowed by the addon. Would love if I could get a lua fix, but I am clueless when it comes to editing them. I tried to get someone to help me but he thinks he would need the actual source code. I have posted on other forums including the Tidyplates forum but it has threads from 2013 on the frontpage, so I don't have high hopes

Alternatively, are there any other nameplate addons that have this functionality? I tried KUInameplates and didn't like it...I didn't see as much customization there, nor even the ability to show my debuffs on the nameplates. I really like everything about Tidyplates but for this odd limitation on the health thresholds...it seems that "high health" ends at 50% and "low health" can only go as high as 50%, so there can be no overlap between them, probably for coding reasons (can't be both colors at once). So I'm guessing lua edit would be needed to alter those thresholds so that they still don't overlap, but the boundary is 35% instead of 50%. Hopefully that makes sense.

http://i.imgur.com/GINzrLD.jpg

^ The option in question. It shows a slider bar that goes from 0% to 100%, but it doesn't actually let you go that far -- it stops you at 50%.

It's possible via LuA edits. I use ElvUI and while it shows the 20% mark with the plate outlined in red, I usually just eyeball the 35% mark. I think you can add text to plates to show % health, but I'm not entirely certain.

Yeah. Tidyplates also allows you to add text with the %s. The issue is changing the color :/ Eyeballing isn't the end of the world, but it'd be a nice QOL adjustment imo to be able to pick out the ToF target that much faster

KUI Nameplates can do that, i use it for my hunter whenever i need to KS at 35%. Ive changed it to come up purple over the usual colour and works fine.

See the problem I've had with KUI, Elvui, and Tidy Plates is that it only gives you the option for 20% or 35%. You can't add another one in there and it's semi annoying to me. It works find on my hunter, but for my priest eyeballing is the best I can do.