Thread: Runic System

Deleted

Runic System

hi sorry for my bad english but i love my DK but im finding the Runic System really hard to find out. i have reading the icy veins but i still find that the Runic System is so confusing can someone explain it to me or im i just to stupid :S

Quote Originally Posted by Twamper View Post
    hi sorry for my bad english but i love my DK but im finding the Runic System really hard to find out. i have reading the icy veins but i still find that the Runic System is so confusing can someone explain it to me or im i just to stupid :S
    Spend runes to generate runic power. Certain abilities can only use certain rune combinations. Some only require one rune. Lastly Death Runes can be spent on whatever you want. Use Runic Power to help regenerate runes based on talent of choice and prevent capping RP at all costs.

It's all about the rotation really, the right attacks to spend your runes in the optimal way, usually: 1: Apply diseases 2: use attacks boosted by diseases 3: use abilities that require runic power 4: Repeat step 2 and 3 until the diseases run out, then start over.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorial View Post
    It's all about the rotation really, the right attacks to spend your runes in the optimal way, usually: 1: Apply diseases 2: use attacks boosted by diseases 3: use abilities that require runic power 4: Repeat step 2 and 3 until the diseases run out, then start over.
    Attacks don't get boosted by diseases anymore.

Deleted
    maybe i use to many festering strikes i dont know... here is my DK http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A8nt/simple and single target i am around 60k dps... i have a lot downtime on my spells :S
    Last edited by mmoc1d6b6a4ad5; 2016-04-12 at 10:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorial View Post
    Attacks aren't amped by diseases anymore.