Poll: ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusyn View Post
    I hate 1-90 but 90-100 is a joke to me. Actually I hate 58-80, 1-58 is fine and 80-100 is fine but for some reason dat wrath content kills me. Working on my 30th 100 and he's stuck @ 73 because I just hate wrath leveling so much.
    XP potions + grind trash in Utgarde Keep then Nexus then Violet Keep then done. Takes maybe 2 hr (rested)? Less?

I'm sure there are much faster cleverer ways but this is pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeMiner View Post
    What's next paid level boosting?
    This has been doable for quite awhile?

If you aint played your alts by now, you would have a ton of rested bonus and it makes doing it fairly quick if you really want to. The question is, do you really want to or not?

Rather than elixers of XP or even heirlooms, I'd rather see a scaling XP bonus. First alt gets 50% more xp than first. 2nd alt gets 100%, 3rd, 125% etc. Throw in a toggle for the purists who'll complain, and call it a day. I don't mind taking my time on the first couple toons. But by the end I just want my crap at max level.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mate if you have so many characters that you cant stand leveling any more, then stop having so many characters, do as I do, play with 1 class and you will enjoy World of Warcraft way more, since it will feel more rare and UNIC.

there should be no Catch up mechanics since its an MMORPG and an adveture game, so if you are tierd of playing the game, take a break and come back later.

Its all about perspective, if you are bored with what you do, do something else and maybe do what you do, but in a different way.

PS: I think like this, be your own miracle (Problem solver) dont always ask for help

HOpe you get what you want and have a graet day

Deleted
    Imo it is fine with xp potions and stuff we alresdy got. If anything, Change the 20% to 50%, it should Be noticeable. But for me, I already feel that I am cheating by using looms when leveling my alts. Stuff gets done way to fast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The trick with XP boost, I am told, is to ALMOST finish a bunch of the bonus areas (leaving one mob unkilled in each), then drink a potion and quickly finish them. Having quests ready to turn in also helps.

I am told this will boost you from 95 to 100 very quickly.
    ^this. It does requires quite a bit of setup, and is done best by having a lvl100 friend helping you clear the bonus areas (apart from that last 1%). After that, drop group, quaff potion and roll through the areas.. and ding you're max level.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeMiner View Post
    What's next paid level boosting?
    I keep shouting for more types of tokens. I can buy a level 100 boost why not have tokens for individual levels @ the same price per level as the boost (I think it'd be $1.60 but I'm math retarded). level 100 / $60 = 1.6 then use the same method used for game time bought with gold to set the gold price. Faction transfers, race changes, realm transfers all done with gold/$.