Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    10 new dungeons at launch isn't enough then? Think there was talk of a karazhan 5-man hub, but I can't confirm nor encourage people to take that as anything but a rumor.

Yeah, at the launch is enough. 3 difficulty is more than enough (Norm/HC/Mythic), but the main problem (especially in Warlords) that there were no new dungeons.

A new difficulty is not a new content.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi91 View Post
    Yeah, at the launch is enough. 3 difficulty is more than enough (Norm/HC/Mythic), but the main problem (especially in Warlords) that there were no new dungeons.

A new difficulty is not a new content.
    It is though, just not the content you want. I get that, WoD went way to long without adding new content overall, a couple of dungeons would at least make for some distractions.

Deleted
    wellcome to diablocraft

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X00 View Post
    wellcome to diablocraft
    Weird how many fresh accounts there are these days just spewing crap like this.

Deleted
    Every new feature blizz adds gets hated by some people immediately because ''it's not vanilla'' Just quit wow if you literally hate everything that gets added.

First people complain that dungeons aren't lasting the entire expansion now they're going to last the entire expansion and i'm pretty sure there's going to be 11 dungeons at launch because on the alpha there's another dungeon. So more diverse and difficult dungeons than any expansion so far and people still complain, you just can't win with such ''customers''.

Deleted
    There shouldn't be a follower cap. If we HAVE to get followers, which no one wants, then don't give us this bullshit with having to switch followers around. We don't want it, there's no fun in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccio View Post
    Every new feature blizz adds gets hated by some people immediately because ''it's not vanilla'' Just quit wow if you literally hate everything that gets added.

First people complain that dungeons aren't lasting the entire expansion now they're going to last the entire expansion and i'm pretty sure there's going to be 11 dungeons at launch because on the alpha there's another dungeon. So more diverse and difficult dungeons than any expansion so far and people still complain, you just can't win with such ''customers''.
    Personally I would be glad if EVERYONE who liked vanilla would stop playing wow. I think WOW has grown into something wonderfull It caters to many many playstyles and different menthality. You can basically play how you like and the devs try their best to make all kinds of ways "valid"

Pssss... Blizz had Nostalrius shut down and still refuses to have legacy servers.

Deleted
    So excited by Mythic+... love the fatboss videos too, their enthusiasm in infectious. I once got asked in a PuG with teamspeak if I was one of them (apparently I sound like them).

Quote Originally Posted by Adi91 View Post
    Yeah but the main problem with the content wasn't that it was not hard/challanging enough.

In my opinion the problem is that you haven't got any new dungeons. If I want to play the same content harder and harder I'd buy Diablo. But I don't want, so...
    Well, they cant create content faster than it gets consumed without it becoming extremely repetitive with different art. So it looks like you should sub ubtil it gets stale and then unsub until a content patch adds new stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccio View Post

What is wrong with having additional tiers of dungeons like we had in BC (MGT), Wrath (PdK, ICC), and Cata (ZA/ZG remakes, EoT)? This was a great way to present additional lore, add upgraded gear and new dungeons, which also give valor. I liked that approach definitely more than TI or Tanaan. They even can use the same art assets as the current raid or earlier released dungeons to save time in creation these dungeons.
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2016-04-12 at 11:06 AM.

sometimes i get the feeling people cant think anyway else like a black and white way.

the problem of wow (for many) is the lack of challenge AND the problem of wow (for many others and/or the same) is the lack of content, and the boring repetetive nature of things. its both ! both are problems. not the first OR the second one.

its correct that the myth+ modes dont help with the second one. but it helps at least for the first one. and this is better than nothing and better than wod.

and nobody knows if blizz really dont add new content. i personally assume it will be similar as WoD, and that sucks, but it is also possible blizz adds more dungeon while Legion. when hots and overwatch dont work well (at the moment hots hasnt that much players) they maybe shift a little bit back to wow. we will see.

but its better than nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    What is wrong with having additional tiers of dungeons like we had in BC (MGT), Wrath (PdK, ICC), and Cata (EoT)? This was a great way to present additional lore, add upgraded gear and new dungeons, which also give valor. I liked that approach definitely more than TI or Tanaan. They even can use the same art assets as the current raid or earlier released dungeons to save time in creation these dungeons.
    it costs effort to build a dungeon. and when a company trys to "put in the least possible effort to milk the most out of a cashcow" then this is the last route you go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    it costs effort to build a dungeon. and when a company trys to "put in the least possible effort to milk the most out of a cashcow" then this is the last route you go.
    I don't know what is more effort: Some small dungeons in addition to a raid, or a whole area with daily quests etc. The only special about dungeons is balancing of mechanics, but they could be lazy here and just copy-paste bosses in regards to mechanics. They already do sometimes.

I don't know what is more effort: Some small dungeons in addition to a raid, or a whole area with daily quests etc. The only special about dungeons is balancing of mechanics, but they could be lazy here and just copy-paste bosses in regards to mechanics. They already do sometimes.
    I must admit, Blizzard were fucking machines in vanilla and TBC. The problem is they were releasing TOO MUCH content and people didn't get to see it all. Now they're not releasing enough and people are sick of it.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I kind of like the Diablo style features. I like Diablo and I like those things and while yeah it'd be nice if Blizzard made up some magical system that is awesome and unique but something that works is good enough. This rifting sounds cool to me.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer73 View Post
    Personally I would be glad if EVERYONE who liked vanilla would stop playing wow. I think WOW has grown into something wonderfull It caters to many many playstyles and different menthality. You can basically play how you like and the devs try their best to make all kinds of ways "valid"
    Hey! I played and liked vanilla. The only expansion I didn't play was Cataclysm; I do enjoy WoD but maybe because I can't play many hours a week.

Some people just hate everything. The day I hate to play the game I will just leave, but so far Legion and this GRift thing seems great.

Personally I would be glad if EVERYONE who liked vanilla would stop playing wow
    Because we did enjoy the game 10 years ago, we cannot enjoy it now?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Deleted
    What is wrong with having additional tiers of dungeons like we had in BC (MGT), Wrath (PdK, ICC), and Cata (ZA/ZG remakes, EoT)? This was a great way to present additional lore, add upgraded gear and new dungeons, which also give valor. I liked that approach definitely more than TI or Tanaan. They even can use the same art assets as the current raid or earlier released dungeons to save time in creation these dungeons.
    Oh no, i'd like to get more dungeons, but i just mean the mythic dungeon system, as in that you can re-do the dungeons with increased difficulty through out the entire expansion and people still complain and cry about that even though it's not a must, so that's what bothers me, whatever blizzard adds, even if it's good there will always be these people crying for literally no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, a lot of people from vanilla seem to complain about everything blizzard puts out. Not all of them obviously because i've met some that think vanilla wasn't all that great and they can see flaws in every expansion, unlike some people lol. And this mythic dungeon system will let a lot of people play on their own level which is great i see no bad design in it, but so far the only people i've met who complain are vanilla players.

Will Mythic Dungeons reward tier gear or will that only be from raids?

It's so sad not to have cosmetic class sets from challenge modes, was really looking forward to it.