Poll: Do you believe Toby Turner is a Rapist?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Toby Turner (Tobuscus) Rape Scandal

Toby Turner Public Announcement.

Tumblr Post.
    http://aprilefff.tumblr.com/post/142...about-tobuscus

Philip Defranco's View on the matter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiP6gP4E6XI

Boogie has words on the matter as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWrLkjfVdY

Looks like Toby Turner might be a drug abusing rapist. I always thought he might be addicted to cocaine.
    What are your thoughts on this?
    Do you think he did these things and do you still support his content if so?

Edit: Added video from boogie.
    Edit: People are asking why he is famous etc.
    He is a youtuber that got famous for making "Literal" Trailers for games etc.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrtbUinWOU

Another popular video he made earlier in his career.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmdc9RIhmOI

He also runs a game channel as well as personal vlog channel.
    He has collabbed with jacksfilms as well as phillyD and Annoying Orange.
    He makes rather silly videos and plays games such as Minecraft and Happywheels.
    Last edited by -Gr-; 2016-04-12 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Added Tumblr link

10+ Year Old Account
    Never watched him but by many accounts he is a piece of shit with a substance abuse problem... But that doesn't make him a rapist... Going to reserve judgment until there is more evidence than the word of an admitted emotionally unstable ex-girlfriend.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never really knew he had such a different persona off camera and it really got me thinking he might actually be a huge piece of shit. The worst part is there are toys shirts and all other kinds of merch with his name on it and it all caters to children. I wouldn't be surprised if another woman comes forward saying he molested her kids.

It was only a matter of time. All famous people end up getting accused of rape or kiddie stuff.

first question, who is this toby turner? is a he a famous athlete musician or talented person in any way?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A tumblrina accusing someone of rape?

Yeah nah, I'll pass on caring unless something other than a tumblr blogpost is the main allegation.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    first question, who is this toby turner? is a he a famous athlete musician or talented person in any way?
    a youtuber. i think he was popular before people became popular on youtube

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    It was only a matter of time. All famous people end up getting accused of rape or kiddie stuff.
    He's "famous"????

I'm not going to believe someone did or did not rape someone else until there's evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    He's "famous"????
    In certain circles, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Never heard of the guy but seeing nothing has been proven and the only article I can find is on tmblr (google search) and I never visit that place Ill hold off on giving an opinion about a story that could just as well be fake (again).

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of him until now. I trust Defranco's experience with Tobuscus and believe he's a PoS but I can't say if he raped someone or not. From what Phil said it is possible given his character, but that tumbler post just feels a little over the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know who this guy is but I'd like more than just something from tumblr and a YouTube video to decide.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

15+ Year Old Account
    Either I'm having a deja vu or that text is an almost identical copy of a text accusing a youtuber of the same some weeks ago.

Edit: Or is the post date confusing me and it's just not the original post?
    Last edited by Revi; 2016-04-12 at 09:21 AM.

I think he's a piece of shit, and makes so so videos. We need more evidence to verify this accusation.

Oh, oh. Is it time to start the witch hunt based on an internet rape accusation once more?

I always wished I had the true story, just because I want to know. You know, be the "fly on the wall" and actually have observed what happened. He said this, she said that, well I WOULD KNOW! And I would point out exaggerations and outright lies.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Let us not assume anything about the rape, but about the kind of person he is off camera.

Toby takes drugs, is a cheater and tricks girls into believing him he's not. At the same time, I can't believe all of April's allegations because a lot of it sounds exaggerated or implausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Who cares what kind of person he is off camera? As long as he's not hurting anyone else, it shouldn't be any of your or our business.
    No no. You see? It was terrible to hold a woman's past against her to paint her personality for the court. That's why it's fine to do that here, especially since doing drugs means you are willing to rape.

Quote Originally Posted by leigonlord View Post
    a youtuber. i think he was popular before people became popular on youtube
    hmm so hes a youtuber and he gave the girl the ol hot Cosby eh, allegedly. well we need more evidence than just some tumblr post but since hes not really well known anywhere besides youtube i'm just that interested either way.