Poll: Do you believe Toby Turner is a Rapist?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    That's a fail. That's a bang-a-knocked-out-girl-and-cuddle-her-afterwards fail.

Watch Philly D's opinion on the Ghostbusters trailer.

Now put him back into the context. Is his word really worth anything at all? No. It's not.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't have the evidence to say he's a rapist, and I have never been subscribed to him
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

7+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of him. If true ( wait for evidence, people) prison obviously.

I'll admit, I was on the edge of doing something like this once. Night I graduated high school there was a party at a friend's parents' pool house. Parents were in the main house asleep. As the night went on and more people either left or passed out, I eventually went outside for a smoke. Wandering around the far side of the pool next to some supply sheds, I saw a girl I knew had been drinking heavily passed out in a chair wearing a 2 piece bikini.

She was a 7/10, easily. I called her name while standing right next to her. Nothing. Pushed on her shoulder several times. Nothing. She was out stone cold. Suddenly it just popped into my head that I could pull the chair around back of the supply building ( with her in it, she was maybe 120 lbs) and do whatever I wanted. When she woke up, she might not even know she'd been ....you know. I can't bring myself to type the word.

I stood there for several seconds with this racing around in my head. I can't really convey the literal hunger to do this terrible thing that I was feeling at the time. Finally I turned around and walked back inside. Started drinking again until I passed out. Woke up asleep on a staircase (good God my back hurt) and went home.

It still bothers me to this day how close I came to doing something literally evil. I'm not a superduper charley church kind of guy, but I do believe that night some serious sht was going on with me spiritually.

Deleted
    Used to watch his video's
    Never knew he was such an asshole, i don't know if he raped anyone, but it's clear that he is a class 1 piece of shit.

I'm surprised it took so long for this to show up here on MMO -Champ. Been following for a few days now.

Things aren't looking too great for Toby.

While I cannot say for sure whether he raped this lassie, going by the various people that have been close to him, all seemingly having similar interactions with him, he definitely comes across as a guy that could be pretty dangerous.

A few extra bits of info I've come across since it started.

Logan Rapps experience with him:
    https://medium.com/@Loganchance/when...aab#.uf1yxjct2

A very awkward and in my opinion disgusting moment on a podcast a few years ago

A video from an ex girlfriend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    I'm surprised it took so long for this to show up here on MMO -Champ. Been following for a few days now.

Things aren't looking too great for Toby.

While I cannot say for sure whether he raped this lassie, going by the various people that have been close to him, all seemingly having similar interactions with him, he definitely comes across as a guy that could be pretty dangerous.

A few extra bits of info I've come across since it started.

Logan Rapps experience with him:
    https://medium.com/@Loganchance/when...aab#.uf1yxjct2

A very awkward and in my opinion disgusting moment on a podcast a few years ago

A video from an ex girlfriend
    Man he's a dirt bag. Say bye bye to his subs

He probably is a boozer and a cheater, but I'm naturally inclined to not immediately believe tumlr trash when they pull the rape card. The original chick looks like one of those insufferable dime a dozen hipster cunts with the usual shitty board conten who wanted to dick ride Toby for that e-fame. He ends up playing her so she gets pissed off and cries rape.

Until proof shows up, I'm gonna assume this is what happened.

I'm not a fan of his shit videos anyways so I'm just in it for the drama.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

a cheater and a drug abuser seems likely but i dont think hes a rapist

however the people all saying "going to tumblr instead of the police lol"

most rape victims dont go to the police, i was raped as a child and i never told the police, in fact ive never even told most people who know me, i think about 4 people know.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

For such a shitty person he seems to do quite well with women.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    For such a shitty person he seems to do quite well with women.
    Welcome to Women 101...

The more of an asshole you are the higher your chance of getting laid as long as you are not some hunchback with a lazy eye looking mofo.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    a cheater and a drug abuser seems likely but i dont think hes a rapist

however the people all saying "going to tumblr instead of the police lol"

most rape victims dont go to the police, i was raped as a child and i never told the police, in fact ive never even told most people who know me, i think about 4 people know.
    And that's part of the reason people go "lol internet accusation". You can't go to the police to make an actual case, but you'll air that shit out in a tweet?

Another part is just the very attention seeking method of going straight to social media. And if anyone says something about not being believed by the cops, why would you believe the internet would favor you? (Besides the very observable occurrence of pushing "listen and believe" nonsense that leads to fires being lit without an ounce of evidence to back it up.)

Want things to improve? Shit like this has to die in a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    And that's part of the reason people go "lol internet accusation". You can't go to the police to make an actual case, but you'll air that shit out in a tweet?

Another part is just the very attention seeking method of going straight to social media. And if anyone says something about not being believed by the cops, why would you believe the internet would favor you? (Besides the very observable occurrence of pushing "listen and believe" nonsense that leads to fires being lit without an ounce of evidence to back it up.)

Want things to improve? Shit like this has to die in a fire.
    its a complicated issue. for alot of people if they didnt go to the police right away or have enough people who can corroborate their story a case is pretty much impossible.

i was raped by my foster father when i was temporarily in foster care as a child. with as fucked up as child protective services are the likelihood theyd have been charged with anything if i did tell is next to nil since it would just look like my mother had put me up to it or something.

some people just want to admit it happened, for whatever reason in some way. if he had raped her i see exactly why she did so on tumblr

so far as much as i can tell two women have said he never even attempted to force them to do anything while 2 say he kind of did.

they all said hes a shitty boyfriend and had drug abuse problems. taking the fact hes a youtuber and everything into account im more inclined to believe this is them trying to get revenge for him cheating on them and being a shitty boyfriend
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Guys and dudettes. I can see it before me.

"The forests of Lordaeron whispered the name..."

"TobyGate."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its a complicated issue. for alot of people if they didnt go to the police right away or have enough people who can corroborate their story a case is pretty much impossible.

i was raped by my foster father when i was temporarily in foster care as a child. with as fucked up as child protective services are the likelihood theyd have been charged with anything if i did tell is next to nil since it would just look like my mother had put me up to it or something.

some people just want to admit it happened, for whatever reason in some way. if he had raped her i see exactly why she did so on tumblr

so far as much as i can tell two women have said he never even attempted to force them to do anything while 2 say he kind of did.

they all said hes a shitty boyfriend and had drug abuse problems. taking the fact hes a youtuber and everything into account im more inclined to believe this is them trying to get revenge for him cheating on them and being a shitty boyfriend
    I am inclined to give victims the benefit of the doubt as well... When they use the proper channels and instigate a criminal investigation...

I am less inclined to believe a "victim" when they decide to create a giant incoherent internet post where they accuse someone of rape in one sentence and then talk about changing their hair color and their friends being mean to them in the next sentence...

People need be educated and encouraged to use the proper channels at the proper time... Establishing that all it takes is your word, years after the fact, to DESTROY SOMEONE'S LIFE is a terrible precedent to set...

Today with crimes and accusations like this, its guilty until proven innocent... But even if proven innocent, the damage is already done.

I don't know about you, but I prefer to err on the side of caution when dealing with accusations that will literally ruin someone's life whether true or false.