Thread: glyph

Deleted

glyph

in legion, are boomkins gonna keep the glyph to skip moonkin form and be astral instead?

Presumably yeah, but at this stage, I'll kinda believe it when I see it. That said, I quite fancy me some Astral/Solar Moonkin, after playing with it on Alpha.

At the moment the glyph visuals are being used by a talent, no confirmation yet if we'll get the glyph back. But it's gone for now.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    At the moment the glyph visuals are being used by a talent, no confirmation yet if we'll get the glyph back. But it's gone for now.
    Lore said that we're presumably also getting the glyph.

Yes, it's staying. Disregard the previous posters.

Deleted
    great to hear, thanks for answers =)

They added the glyph back in one of the last builds. Don't listen to the doubters

Well thank god I'm wrong then

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    They added the glyph back in one of the last builds. Don't listen to the doubters
    They mentioned wanting to alter the visual to seperate it from the talent that used it already. Did they end up doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    They mentioned wanting to alter the visual to seperate it from the talent that used it already. Did they end up doing that?
    The glyph uses the original look, the talent has been slightly revised. I'm not quite sure how it looks in combination with the glyph, don't have an image at hand.