Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Too bad that this company doesn't care about 1on1. I wouldn't even expect them to balance it or to care at all, but just enable it for those who want it. 1on1 Arena with healers and tanks excluded. That's it. Enable it and live with the fact that players will flood your forums with tears, it still would be fun for a lot of us, and NO ONE is forced to participate.

I wish we had 1on1 arena and a tier list like in other games, for example this one (just a random, old tier list for Street Figher).
    The numbers just show the probabilty of a class to win against another one, so a 7 means 70% chance to win, or 7 out of 10 games. I think the data is collected from tournaments and so on.

Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2016-05-01 at 04:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    1on1 Arena with healers and tanks excluded. Enable it and live with the fact that players will flood your forums with tears, it still would be fun for a lot of us, and NO ONE is forced to participate.
    So much irony in just two sentences. So basically, it's okay as long as the tears are those of other people's, not yours after having to deal with immortal tanks and healers.

Let me guess. You play a dps spec, and your dps spec is one of those that are OP in 1v1, probably rogue, dk or feral. So as long as you have fun, fuck everyone else and their "tears".

Okay, let's have 1v1 arena with tanks and healers. If you don't like it, you're not forced to participate.
    Last edited by mmoc1ccafd3aee; 2016-05-01 at 08:36 PM.

if we had 1v1 arena, i can only imagine how much QQing tears we would get from specs like Disc Priest, prot war, blood Dk (this asp would be painful)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    if we had 1v1 arena, i can only imagine how much QQing tears we would get from specs like Disc Priest, prot war, blood Dk (this asp would be painful)
    Also insert other dps specs that are OP as fuck for 1v1. So near disc priest, prot war and blood dk, add feral druid, frost dk, etc..

Seriously, why are you guys QQ-ing only about tanks and healers in pvp? There are actual dps specs that are just as retarded, if not more, in 1v1 pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    So much irony in just two sentences. So basically, it's okay as long as the tears are those of other people's, not yours after having to deal with immortal tanks and healers.

Let me guess. You play a dps spec, and your dps spec is one of those that are OP in 1v1, probably rogue, dk or feral. So as long as you have fun, fuck everyone else and their "tears".

Okay, let's have 1v1 arena with tanks and healers. If you don't like it, you're not forced to participate.
    The "tear" part was addressed at blizzard, they have to deal with it as it puts them into a bad spotlight for not being capable or not willing to balance the game. Didn't refer to the playerbase, and no matter which class I would play, I still would meed hard counters (tears on my side anyway).

I also said no healers and no tanks because this games yield no results, and I mean this from looking at it from a NEUTRAL standpoint. DPS with selfheal vs healer could last 10 hours (without band aid fix called dampening). Or even worse, healer vs healer... these type of games would last until someone disconnects for more than 3 minutes, for whatever reason.